Clay County v Moore County

Vandychris

This game will be one of the best substate games around. If both teams get equal amounts of tickets then Moore County will have just as loud and probably even more rowdy of a fan base to deal with. Clay will bring the entire town down there if they get enough tickets. Should be a dandy too bad I can’t get a ticket!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Play 4 Fun said:

Moore County being AT HOME is huge in this game. Had it been at Motlow, completely different scenario. At Lynchburg, with that atmosphere, Clay has to figure out a way to survive! Limit runs, control the tempo and not let the atmosphere get out of hand. If Moore County gets rolling and gets some momentum, WATCH OUT!!! Clay has to make sure they keep their emotions in check and maintain control. First time in this atmosphere vs a seasoned team from MC may be the difference. Strong and Arms have both been playing lights out though....so if they continue to do that, it could be a big time upset brewing for Clay County. 

Im sure playing at Pickett and clarkrange they have been in that type of atmosphere before. It seems to me they may be peaking at the perfect time, though.

11 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

This game will be one of the best substate games around. If both teams get equal amounts of tickets then Moore County will have just as loud and probably even more rowdy of a fan base to deal with. Clay will bring the entire town down there if they get enough tickets. Should be a dandy too bad I can’t get a ticket!

Totally agree, this should by far be the best sectional game sat.  If I weren't going to be watching Summertown, I'd be trying to find a ticket for this one!  

2 hours ago, ecu said:

No way that gym seats 700 people.

It actually does. You may be touching cheek to cheek with your neighbor but it does. We’ve begged for 20 years for a new one but the powers that be thought we needed more room for inmates. But have almost 0 crime. Go figure.