Who follows Goodwin at DCA?

fredjones

On 4/1/2018 at 1:23 PM, DylanPanthers1 said:

Hearing the upside is that Wade is approaching 30 years in the business, and the young fella offers Goodwin type stability for many years to come, with rings of his own too. Wade is not the long term solution. DCA is worried about having this type of search again in the next 5 years. 

Buddy "Big Money" Gherity

Totally agree Panther.

PW has won all those rings where the best talent was, he has done a good job of putting himself in places to be successful.  I'm sure he is a good coach, but coaches are always better when they have the best talent. If he was such a home run hire and reason for all Ensworth rings why would Ensworth let him go?   Ensworth did not have best talent last few years and = no rings. 

40 minutes ago, Brave1 said:

Totally agree Panther.

PW has won all those rings where the best talent was, he has done a good job of putting himself in places to be successful.  I'm sure he is a good coach, but coaches are always better when they have the best talent. If he was such a home run hire and reason for all Ensworth rings why would Ensworth let him go?   Ensworth did not have best talent last few years and = no rings. 

I think PW will be named coach this next week. With the many ties to the school and community he will stay there many years 

Edited by smoke14

This has been a very odd search to follow. As entertaining as GCA's search last year. Everything from 6A coaches to MS coaches in the mix. How has this "always been a two man race"? Plenty have of accolades for Wade. Why does the name Dorris keep coming up? Nothing mentioned about his accolades or achievements. What happened to the 6A guy, etc...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WaReAgLe3 said:

2 man race. If they can afford to pay him it will be Wade. If they can’t, it will be Dorris and then they will calm the storm by saying they couldn’t afford Wade. Has been a 2 man race all along. 

Guaranteed Playerscoach can’t keep quiet.

not bad choices if they r for sure the ones...hint hint....DCA ant a no bad place, but they ant got no Basses, Hookers and Frists...

.....if there is succeession on the silence...she will have nawd off her tongue and fingers fightin the urge

Booger just sayin afraid.gif

56 minutes ago, Booger said:

not bad choices if they r for sure the ones...hint hint....DCA ant a no bad place, but they ant got no Basses, Hookers and Frists...

.....if there is succeession on the silence...she will have nawd off her tongue and fingers fightin the urge

You are right.  Wonder if alter-ego CFAfan will come out of hiding now.

I believe Dorris was at DCA several years ago when they were rolling.  He has been at McGavock with Jay Gore for a few years now.  He's a very good football coach and would be an excellent hire for DCA.  I'm sure that if Dorris were hired he would probably call the offense and Brian Beaubien would remain on staff and call the defense.  

2 hours ago, Booger said:

Do you have a man crush on PC? You're at stalker level  with your obsessive following and ridicule. Kind of sad to see a grown man, I'm assuming you are a grown man, cyber bully someone on a high school message board. 

• Upvote 1

d

4 hours ago, Booger said:

I think PC is remaining silent out of respect for the decision and those immediately involved in it. Anyone that actually knows him realizes he is an alumni and former board member and very connected to those making this decision. Perhaps he is just putting class ahead of any exchange of witty repartee with you?  I realize you thrive on getting people fired up at you under the vale of anonymity, but maybe this time he has taken the high road? Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, which one will you take now? I think I already know what road you travel.

14 hours ago, smoke14 said:

I think PW will be named coach this next week. With the many ties to the school and community he will stay there many years 

You back the Brinks truck up to get PW, how are you going to pay his assistants? You pay him.... Then what? Everyone else do it for free? I don't think so. Everyone talking about him like he is single handedly going to get DCA on top. You're crazy to think that. Go back and look at the staff that PW was on when he was A PART of all 10 of those teams. I will guarantee you that those staffs were loaded with top assistants and talent. And another thing he has always seem to put himself in a winning situation. Easy to coach top talent.

This wouldn't be one of those situations. This would be the head coach scraping together a staff on peanuts with a bad roster.

MOJO

Edited by DylanPanthers1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bigchief said:

d

I think PC is remaining silent out of respect for the decision and those immediately involved in it. Anyone that actually knows him realizes he is an alumni and former board member and very connected to those making this decision. Perhaps he is just putting class ahead of any exchange of witty repartee with you?  I realize you thrive on getting people fired up at you under the vale of anonymity, but maybe this time he has taken the high road? Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, which one will you take now? I think I already know what road you travel.

LOL... Way to co-sign for him Chief!

BIG MONEY BUDDY