Who follows Goodwin at DCA?

fredjones

1 hour ago, DylanPanthers1 said:

You back the Brinks truck up to get PW, how are you going to pay his assistants? You pay him.... Then what? Everyone else do it for free? I don't think so. Everyone talking about him like he is single handedly going to get DCA on top. You're crazy to think that. Go back and look at the staff that PW was on when he was APART of all 10 of those teams. I will guarantee you that those staffs were loaded with top assistants and talent. And another thing he has always seem to put himself in a winning situation. Easy to coach top talent.

This wouldn't be one of those situations. This would be the head coach scraping together a staff on peanuts with a bad roster.

MOJO

AMEN

On 4/8/2018 at 2:11 PM, DylanPanthers1 said:

You back the Brinks truck up to get PW, how are you going to pay his assistants? You pay him.... Then what? Everyone else do it for free? I don't think so. Everyone talking about him like he is single handedly going to get DCA on top. You're crazy to think that. Go back and look at the staff that PW was on when he was A PART of all 10 of those teams. I will guarantee you that those staffs were loaded with top assistants and talent. And another thing he has always seem to put himself in a winning situation. Easy to coach top talent.

This wouldn't be one of those situations. This would be the head coach scraping together a staff on peanuts with a bad roster.

MOJO

Could CPW be on DCA campus today? Meeting with admins or current assistants?

On 4/8/2018 at 1:02 PM, els64 said:

Do you have a man crush on PC? You're at stalker level  with your obsessive following and ridicule. Kind of sad to see a grown man, I'm assuming you are a grown man, cyber bully someone on a high school message board. 

PC Man crush!.......now thats a man crush....trust ole Booger......PC is the last person on T that needs sum boot rookie T poster scratchin and tryin to pull hair of Booger on he behalf......thginkin that makes elsie64 the man crusher.....or is this PC alternate new T handle

Booger just sayin tenor.gif?itemid=8116221

Edited by Booger

2 hours ago, Booger said:

PC Man crush!......els64 is the boot poster tryin to defend him by scratchin and tryin to pullin hair of Booger.......now thats a man crush....trust ole Booger, Rookie......PC is the one person on T that can defend himself, Rookie.....or is this PC alternate new T handle

Booger just sayin tenor.gif?itemid=8116221

Look man it's ok. I didn't respond because you're kinda silly. Those guys are right though your constant following me and referencing me in your posts is very creepy and downright disturbing for a grown man.

We don't like each other and that's ok. Just leave it alone. When we meet at a UTC game, or another game someday, I have zero doubt you won't  be so brazen in your personal attacks against me. Thats why places like this are good for folks like you as an outlet for real world frustrations.

Carry on if you like but from what has been reported by others in this thread it looks like the search is over. 

I'm out of this thread. Continue the silliness if you must.

Edited by Playerscoach

17 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

Look man it's ok. I didn't respond because you're kinda silly. Those guys are right though your constant following me and referencing me in your posts is very creepy and downright disturbing for a grown man.

We don't like each other and that's ok. Just leave it alone. When we meet at a UTC game, or another game someday, I have zero doubt you'll be so brazen in your personal attacks against me. Thats why places like this are good for folks like you as an outlet for real world frustrations.

Carry on if you like but from what has been reported by others in this thread it looks like the search is over. 

I'm out of this thread. Continue the silliness if you must.

nice hire and good luck with it

Booger just sayin images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP_9fRgwUQvBw-VBBdk0g