West TN b-ball

4 hours ago, CarrollCountySportsFan said:

Here is the deal with this guy I know him I’ve talked to him several times at games and other places. He and some of the older men he hangs around with can solve any and everything wrong with everything in the schools sports program. It’s people like this in every little small across America who “think they are important” is what’s wrong. It’s the type of people who you could win 15 state titles in 20 years and they’d find away to not be happy about it. It’s like it’s not about the kids/team unless their kid is the “star”. If you don’t like how a coach is coaching don’t show up or if you do show up shut and support the kids it’s not about you anymore it’s about the kids still competing. 

Hey it's just my opinion. You must think I'm pretty important to hang on every word I say. One mans opinion.. I don't like the way the man coaches. He hasn't put his best 5 on the court yet.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Hey it's just my opinion. You must think I'm pretty important to hang on every word I say. One mans opinion.. I don't like the way the man coaches. He hasn't put his best 5 on the court yet.

You want Fuller and number 45 out there don't you? That is an argument I have been hearing.

56 minutes ago, footballover said:

So take out the senior and junior and put in 2 sophomores? How have the 2 younger ones done compared to the 2 older ones this postseason? Just your opinion of course....

Fuller is probably the fastest player in the state. Reed is maturing into a big time player. Our sophomores all three are big time talents. We will give Greenfield all they want the next 2 years

50 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Fuller is probably the fastest player in the state. Reed is maturing into a big time player. Our sophomores all three are big time talents. We will give Greenfield all they want the next 2 years

Not what I asked. Are they better than the 2 starting in front of them? Fuller is very fast. That speed also can be a problem at times when her body gets going to fast causing her to turn the ball over or miss a shot. Reed is a nice player to come offthe bench to give others a break but she is also turnover prone and isnt much of a scorer. Fillies go 7 deep. Wish they had a couple more to help contribute

4 hours ago, footballover said:

Not what I asked. Are they better than the 2 starting in front of them? Fuller is very fast. That speed also can be a problem at times when her body gets going to fast causing her to turn the ball over or miss a shot. Reed is a nice player to come offthe bench to give others a break but she is also turnover prone and isnt much of a scorer. Fillies go 7 deep. Wish they had a couple more to help contribute

I got one that can catch her. Lol.

Edited by Mc1996

5 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Thing about Fuller is basketball isn't her main sport. Heard she is going to NC State on a softball scholarship. Them old school coaches don't like players spending lots of time on other sports.

Congrats to her. It seems like more coaches are acting that way now. We have played in a couple of national recruiting showcases but quit because of this very thing. 

16 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

You're saying Fuller is faster than Greenfield's Chloe Moore & every other player in any class in the entire STATE?

6 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Thing about Fuller is basketball isn't her main sport. Heard she is going to NC State on a softball scholarship. Them old school coaches don't like players spending lots of time on other sports.

Fuller has verbally committed to UNC Charlotte. Her mom is from that area along with her grandparents. Still 3 more softball seasons. Things could change...