Class AA State Tournament Thread

ballinup90

Just now, MaconVol said:

Again, in my original post, I was talking about her reaction to the shot attempt in which she jumped up and blocked it cleanly. I was saying that the official reacted to the shape of Levy’s body and how she reacted to the attempted shot which is why the foul was called. The referee anticipated contact and blew a whistle that shouldn’t have been blown. To the best of my knowledge, no one has said anything about how Levy reacted in celebration when she first thought they won. The controversy is the foul call and how McWilliams reacted, not the celebration. 

I misunderstood.  I thought you were talking about Levy’s reaction.  You can’t call a game changing call on an anticipation.  

15 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

Macon’s coach left his box as well! She didn’t hit the ref.  The ref she was talking didn’t even get upset with her.  Were you at the game???

I've now watched the game four times. I never said she hit the ref. You seem to be very good at changing the subject when someone makes a statement that you can't defend! If you're not in politics, you should be. You're very good at diverting the truth to another subject!

36 minutes ago, rabbitranch said:

UHS won the game and they have the gold ball. The call of the foul (at the end of regulation) was a bad call in my opinion. There were MANY bads calls and no calls in this game. None of them merited a coach leaving the box, traveling to center court and grabbing a referee without that coach being penalized. Defending her actions is a lot like hitting a cop because you were given ticket for something you didn't do!

Your comparison, not mine! I am not in politics nor would I ever want to be. 

10 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

I don’t have to drag anyone down. If you were in the gym you saw him on the court and screaming at the head of TSSAA.  

Since you love commenting on my posts where was Shutes when the jets beat Haywood.   Did you finally look a euro step layup?  If you think I care for one moment what your opinion is of me you are sadly mistaken! Everyone sees you for what you are, a sore loser!!!

Shutes scored 17. Dishman scored 44. The entire Haywood team scored 35.  And I don't care what you call it, it's a walk. Anybody who has ever played the game knows it's a walk.  two steps after you pick up the ball on a drive.  Not 3 and a dragged foot.   Last I checked, this is not international ball in Europe. It's tssaa rules. If they're not going to call it, take it out of the book. 

He never grabbed anybody   

You can't justify bad behavior, and not look like an idiot

4 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

Shutes scored 17. Dishman scored 44. The entire Haywood team scored 35.  And I don't care what you call it, it's a walk. Anybody who has ever played the game knows it's a walk.  two steps after you pick up the ball on a drive.  Not 3 and a dragged foot.   Last I checked, this is not international ball in Europe. It's tssaa rules. If they're not going to call it, take it out of the book. 

He never grabbed anybody   

You can't justify bad behavior, and not look like an idiot

Keeley Carter sure walked a lot last too according to your logic.  How are those TN Stars???  Carter will be Miss Basketball next year.  You will be back on here hating just like you are now.   

6 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

And that stupid 3 step hop on a layup that you reference, is something that drifted over from aau that they allowed for kids who couldn't play by the rules in place. 

Or kids that can’t do it because it takes skill!!! That’s the problem you have with it. Lol

Edited by ElizabethGrace1320