Class AAA State Tournament

12 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

All three... They were not exceptionally big  and did not  post up well when they should of had position. They forced shots and did not move  the ball all that well. The coaching was good, but at times safe and predictable . They didn't make adjustments like they did when Dangerfield and Bond were playing. and looked at times as if they were not as well conditioned as the should be (prepared) See I can admit where we were not as talented ready or prepared... can you? If you can't I will help you... You let Houston win the battle of the boards... and got lazy in transitions and gave up too many easy points otherwise you would have been playing Riverdale as I thought you would . .. Now is that coaching, talent or prepared... You oughta know the answer to that ... 

Hate to tell you this, but your wrong. Just looked online at tssaa stats and Bradley won rebounds 28-25.  Your going to hate this, but Bradley had 8 fast break points to Houston 4. Besides of one bad referee , the difference was shooting percentage. Houston shot a little better and won by 3 points. And Howard fouled out with 40 seconds left. This should show you how peoples perception of what really happens in sports and life can be wrong. So do not get upset when I say it simply  was making 1 or 2 more shots. 

9 minutes ago, MAD SCIENCE said:

Hate to tell you this, but your wrong. Just looked online at tssaa stats and Bradley won rebounds 28-25.  Your going to hate this, but Bradley had 8 fast break points to Houston 4. Besides of one bad referee , the difference was shooting percentage. Houston shot a little better and won by 3 points. And Howard fouled out with 40 seconds left. This should show you how peoples perception of what really happens in sports and life can be wrong. So do not get upset when I say it simply  was making 1 or 2 more shots. 

Not mad .. I wanted Bradley to win .... I wanted to see the match up because I thought it would have been a better game... 

48 minutes ago, allabouttheO said:

Blaze45....you guys have a very talented Freshman team...future is bright

Thank you ... I believe they have some talented players in the works... My only concern is size... I haven't seen any Jazz bond type girls coming in... Hope that changes , We need some size if we want to be dominant inside.  Brinae plays bigger than she is. We need someone like her inside 

1 hour ago, Indian said:

No. What happened?

Thomas Floyd was upset about the game he called the night before. Haywood co. vs gatlinburg. He was verbally abused when he left the floor thursday night . In my opinion he brought that anger to the houston/bradley game friday. Thomas Floyd is human, but you can not let the last game effect the next game!!! Technicals should only be given after a warning. No way should refs make a Coach set down in the state tournament without talking to her or him first, The AA Championship was a great example of how refs did not follow the rule book! They over looked a upset coach and let the players decide the game. Macon county has every right to question how a coach can run out on the floor 2 times and put their hands on a ref and no techs were called. I do not understand why uppermans coach was not given a out of box warning after the first grabbing of the refs? Life is not fair is all you will ever get from tssaa. They have a Monopoly on us and we can not get out of it. national federation only recognize one organization in each state. Public schools are forced to be a TSSAA member.