Class AAA State Tournament

32 minutes ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Bradley just proved that they can win without Howard being leading scorer. Best defense in the state pays off. Pretty easy to win when you give your opponent more points on free throws than regular shots. Bearden could give Riverdale fits considering both teams gave up 50. 

Bradley played a good game, but let's not crown the Bearettes just yet.  As far as comparisons, Riverdale easily beat Daniel Boone by about 40 points in December.

42 minutes ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Bradley just proved that they can win without Howard being leading scorer. Best defense in the state pays off. Pretty easy to win when you give your opponent more points on free throws than regular shots. Bearden could give Riverdale fits considering both teams gave up 50. 

To be honest, Bearden beat my Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats in the Region 2-AAA final so my opinion is biased. Riverdale will dismantle Bearden by halftime. I do want to say Bearden has had a great season and deserves tons of respect. Riverdale is just a different animal than other girls teams.

29 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

To be honest, Bearden beat my Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats in the Region 2-AAA final so my opinion is biased. Riverdale will dismantle Bearden by halftime. I do want to say Bearden has had a great season and deserves tons of respect. Riverdale is just a different animal than other girls teams.

They will pressure Bearden like they have never seen and they do it from tip to buzzer. Bradley has a shot at winning, but I think it will come down ball control and hustle back to d after points scored.  

4 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Looking at the results another way,  Bradley County was the only winning AAA team to not score at least 70 points in the quarter finals. They scored around the same amount points as three out of four losers.