AA state tournament

swipper

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Springbrookrat said:

Congrats to Hamilton on a Championship. Fulton had every opportunity in the 4th to bring this one home. Enjoy this one because it will be a few years for the next one in 2AA. 

That's the plan. To enjoy this one.

On 3/7/2018 at 4:13 AM, B52bomber3 said:

You know this time of year always brings back memories . Back in 83 a brand new school in its third year gets into state tournament in AA . Memphis east was the power House in AA that year . The new school was Beech , was just hoping to draw opposite of East we did . Everyone except us thought it was one and done didn't give us white boys a chance . One by one we knocked them off and there sat east waiting for  us in the finals . Knew we we're in throuble at half . We played our best half of the year near flawless and still down 2 . Got to the fourth and they put us away . Still Great memories of surprising all those people in memorial gym  by getting to the finals and playing with east for a half . 

As for this year . Like to see Stratford Fulton matchup . Take winner of that game against Hamilton 

Fulton give it a shot. That double OT didn't help. Like I said my Hamilton Wildcats win our second title in four years out of tough Memphis.

6 minutes ago, tomthetiger said:

Fulton give it a shot. That double OT didn't help. Like I said my Hamilton Wildcats win our second title in four years out of tough Memphis.

We got a all classes reunion coming up. It's going to be fine!!!!. A lot of us proud Hamiltonians. Got a big rally scheduled for Tuesday at City council meeting along with East.

5 hours ago, tomthetiger said:

We got a all classes reunion coming up. It's going to be fine!!!!. A lot of us proud Hamiltonians. Got a big rally scheduled for Tuesday at City council meeting along with East.

Do it up big tomthetiger ... Do it up BIG!