Memphis sweep this year???

terop

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this year is as good a chance as there has been in a while.

Douglass: The only thing that will stop them is if the refs get touchy. They're physical, super athletic, and play very hard.

Hamilton: Just a tough basketball team. Usually, AA is where things can go wrong for Memphis.

East: Super talented and Alex Lomax is playing lights out. 

5 hours ago, warmachine7954 said:

I think this year is as good a chance as there has been in a while.

Douglass: The only thing that will stop them is if the refs get touchy. They're physical, super athletic, and play very hard.

Hamilton: Just a tough basketball team. Usually, AA is where things can go wrong for Memphis.

East: Super talented and Alex Lomax is playing lights out. 

Don't forget MASE in A and Whitehaven in AAA. I think both of those teams have a shot at making it to the championship game. Whitehaven is less likely because they have two of their best playes out with injury, however, they beat a good Bartlett team last night. It is a possibility. If they get to the championship game ... MASE has a better shot at beating Douglass then Whitehaven has of beating East. But ... it is just more intrigue then anything else.

15 hours ago, kwc said:

Don't forget MASE in A and Whitehaven in AAA. I think both of those teams have a shot at making it to the championship game. Whitehaven is less likely because they have two of their best playes out with injury, however, they beat a good Bartlett team last night. It is a possibility. If they get to the championship game ... MASE has a better shot at beating Douglass then Whitehaven has of beating East. But ... it is just more intrigue then anything else.

MASE has got to do something different. Douglass has beaten them 4 times this year. 

I have a soft sport for Whitehaven but there hasn't been a close game between them and East. East has dominated 4 games.