Graham Clark Resigns!

50 minutes ago, Swipes said:

They aren't deeper than Scott Niswonger I can promise you that.  I heard this rumor a month ago about Clarks was leaving but it would take more than money to get Ballard to leave. (Ballard has built a program and gets paid very very well we will leave it at that)

I'm just glad he is at GHS.I don't know what he makes,but I doubt money would matter this year under the circumstances.Even if  a few of Kingsports very motivated football fans wanted to make a point.I can't imagine the game between Greeneville and DB next year.No ,there wouldn't be enough money if I were coach Ballard.

Edited by BatmanDevil

there are way more better coaches out there  If they really do stick to "National" than anyone mentioned on this thread !! 

You can jump borders to GA and pick up some big time coaches / coaching assistants under some """top ranked nationally Teams""" ... 

Story I heard was of a coach in GA that Graham was speaking with and visiting .. yeah Graham might be gone but he will be mixed in some way !!

Id say go after Rush Propst 

It is embarrassing for DB (one of the largest schools in the state) and I'm throwing SH, besides Pitts 3 state championships not to have won nothiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.  Both schools well over 2000 students plus everyone they can sway from local schools and still have won nothiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.  In recent memory 2 states from Sullivan North (baseball) and stole Ritz, still nothiiiiiiiiiiiing, 1 state Sullivan South (baseball), 1 state Unaka (basketball).  Last but not least Greenville (football).  Volleyball, softball, and track aren't relevant.  Please don't bring up the states that was voted on by the press, (they don't count).  I guess the folks in Kpt. and JC are happy with beating up on the local schools.

• Like 1