Graham Clark Resigns!

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

To start with I'm not surprised  that you would agree with another idiot. (two peas in a pot) Apology for what? I've never posted anything that's not true. I've posted plenty that you disagree with but that don't make it untrue. That just makes you a moron. If you think Clarks lame joke was calling me out then the real joke is on you. He couldn't even pronounce my name correctly. lol For the entire world to see? Give me a break. I bet less than 200 people even seen that clip and 100 of them didn't even know who Clark was. What really amazes me is that you would call anybody who agrees with me (the truth) ignorant fools. Neither you nor your newest buddy from Oak Ridge can point out any of my post being untrue. That's your problem. You must be a liberal.

Your lack of intelligence is alarming. Try to find a topic that you can speak about that doesn't highlight the intelligence issues that plague you

33 minutes ago, catswild said:

Your lack of intelligence is alarming. Try to find a topic that you can speak about that doesn't highlight the intelligence issues that plague you

Tell the truth. You copied that entire post from Google. You and jhilts need to get a room. "meow"

35 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Waco eye haiv taked upp paintin' this wintur (beesides barns and stuff)....

Eye werked this 'un out fer ewe....."Cain A Knew Shuruff Inn Town Get Along Wif All Tha Indyuns"...???.......:popcorneater:

28870471_1805958932749777_3073222123045519360_n.png?oh=b056bb28a3cc3726ae18acdb7ea24682&oe=5B40E89F

I would love to hear stars thought process as he paints the picture 

43 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Waco eye haiv taked upp paintin' this wintur (beesides barns and stuff)....

Eye werked this 'un out fer ewe....."Cain A Knew Shuruff Inn Town Get Along Wif All Tha Indyuns"...???.......:popcorneater:

28870471_1805958932749777_3073222123045519360_n.png?oh=b056bb28a3cc3726ae18acdb7ea24682&oe=5B40E89F

Dang Stars, Talk about hidden talent!  I mean really.......you should keep that hidden. 

The verdict on whomever DB hires is not hard to predict.  The facilities are unmatched and the football in the area stinks, so that's not the challenge.  The issue is what will the admin do in terms of letting the new guy hire coaches?  Clark had to pull teeth to get anyone hired, much less someone he really wanted.  If that's the sentiment coming in..."this is DB and that should be enough for you".....Nick Saban can be hired and the struggles will continue.  For all of the love on here about Maryville, people don't appreciate the quality of that staff and the number of former head coaches/coordinators that have been/are there.