Congratulations Miss BB Courtney Pritchett!

bobcatfan300

It's a shame if tech does not offer her, she is a winner.  Unfortunately tech probably look over her and get some girl from Georgia that probably should be on the track team.  I am so fed up with these college coaches only wanting to recruit "athletes".  Note to college coaches---attitude, character and ability to do whatever it takes to win count more than how fast one can sprint or how high a person can jump.  I will not rant anymore.  Way to go Courtney!!!!!!!!!

Tech doesn’t recruit locals any more...my sister was in the last group of several locals on the same Tennessee Tech team. They have had couple since then, but mainly Georgia players like Mr. Basketball said.  I saw Miss Pritchett play when she was younger, she was great then.  Can only imagine how good she is now.  Well deserved.

Edited by bob77

Brittany Cooper plays at Trch right now, and they signed Hannah Garrett this year. Both of those girls are from Clarkrange. However, they are both taller than Pritchett. She’s a very balanced player. Unfortunately, many schools won’t sign players under a certain height unless they are super freaks of nature, exceptionally quick or lots of upside.