Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

9 minutes ago, Vandychris said:

If not mistaken, I think Tellico Plains had a really impressive record last year and got dumped in their region finals and sub-state. 29-2 with a 50 point win in their district finals.

Your correct about record, but not being dumped. Nobody is doing their homework from over there and we love it. Leading scorer and guard cut her cast off her shooting hand for sub state game and lost by 2. People need to keep doubting cause until you've seen their size and ability no respect. But I promise they are not afraid of anyone right now. Whoever draws Tellico, will get a sick feeling in their stomach. 

Greenfield beat us last night, but our girls gave em a game for a little bit. They are just too hard to stop down the stretch if they can catch fire. Peabody’s girls play hard so counting them out in the district and region will be a tough thing to do... not saying wile make it to state or anything. We have GC coming up soon so we will know how we stand with the cream of the crop in the districts. I hope we can steal at least 1 from them, but it’ll be a hard match for us. 

10 hours ago, coachinclinic said:

Your correct about record, but not being dumped. Nobody is doing their homework from over there and we love it. Leading scorer and guard cut her cast off her shooting hand for sub state game and lost by 2. People need to keep doubting cause until you've seen their size and ability no respect. But I promise they are not afraid of anyone right now. Whoever draws Tellico, will get a sick feeling in their stomach. 

Lost by 8 in sub-state to a team with double digit losses. You might not call it getting dumped, but for a team that was 29-3 at the time it's not  a great look.

Well after last night I can honestly say that Summertown and Loretto are behind the 8ball in comparison to probably everybody else in the remaining schedule.    District 12A has 2 studs and the rest are horrible!   Summertown and Loretto will not be pushed other than playing each other until possibly region.   Gonna have to get a lot out of prac and when they play each other for sure......I've always liked beefing up our sched early and playing district games only after new yrs but it sucks this yr!    

Either way, Go lady Eagles

18 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Greenfield beat us last night, but our girls gave em a game for a little bit. They are just too hard to stop down the stretch if they can catch fire. Peabody’s girls play hard so counting them out in the district and region will be a tough thing to do... not saying wile make it to state or anything. We have GC coming up soon so we will know how we stand with the cream of the crop in the districts. I hope we can steal at least 1 from them, but it’ll be a hard match for us. 

They are hard to stop when they get hot.