Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

54 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

No they are not. Pickett County sent Clarkrange packing beating them in the 2nd round of the region tournament. Clarkrange did not go to Murfreesboro last year, nor did Clay Co go as they lost to Moore Co in the Substate.

Yeah but losing to Clay County threw them in Pickett County's bracket.

Well,  I guess we can talk about it.  Summertown at Loretto Tuesday night.  This should be a good one.  I believe both of these teams will be in the state this year.   Summertown got them a few weeks ago, so we will see how Loretto responds that loss.  I can't wait to see it go down.  These games are not for the state championship, but the get you ready for March.

On 1/12/2019 at 12:26 PM, gogold said:

Well,  I guess we can talk about it.  Summertown at Loretto Tuesday night.  This should be a good one.  I believe both of these teams will be in the state this year.   Summertown got them a few weeks ago, so we will see how Loretto responds that loss.  I can't wait to see it go down.  These games are not for the state championship, but the get you ready for March.

Should be rowdy at the barn tomorrow.   If u wanna watch 2 great teams that should both be in MBoro come march this a good one to see.  

In the end tho, it's just bragging rights till feb 1st.  And then till district championship and then till region championship hopefully! 

What a game the other night at the Barn.  Summertown came out knocking down those 3's in the first quarter and looking unstoppable.  Loretto continued to keep grinding and the started knocking down shots and playing better on the defensive end and got back into the game.  These 2 teams, I think, will be in the Boro this year.  Since they both don't lose anyone, I'll mark them down for next year too !   If you get a chance, this would be a good game to watch on Feb 1st at the Nest.  These teams may bump head for 2 or 3 times.

On 1/17/2019 at 10:39 AM, gogold said:

What a game the other night at the Barn.  Summertown came out knocking down those 3's in the first quarter and looking unstoppable.  Loretto continued to keep grinding and the started knocking down shots and playing better on the defensive end and got back into the game.  These 2 teams, I think, will be in the Boro this year.  Since they both don't lose anyone, I'll mark them down for next year too !   If you get a chance, this would be a good game to watch on Feb 1st at the Nest.  These teams may bump head for 2 or 3 times.

Both will be in Murfreesboro.  I see no potential roadblocks for either of these teams in the Region Tournament or Sub-State, unless they just have an off night.

Edited by ptguard12

On 1/17/2019 at 10:39 AM, gogold said:

Entertaining game.  The second game of what possibly could be 5 meetings this season.  It isn't about who wins the first game, but who wins the last one.  Two solid teams

18 minutes ago, coachinclinic said:

West Tennessee pundits start watching the #1 scoring defense as well as top ten scoring team from the east. Ranked 11 on this site because of weak district, BUT #6 in AP by people who've seen them play! Go lady Bears. 

Beat a team with a winning record that’s relevant then talk about it. Until then just relax and don’t get too excited. 

• Like 1