Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Great ball game at AA Crockett County vs Greenfield tonight. 82-81 in overtime Crockett County gets revenge with Greenfield. Awesome ball game. Crockett County is peaking at the right time, two really good teams. Crockett County is the team to beat in AA in west Tennessee.

Edie Darby is back and ready for Greenfield. She played like a Miss Basketball tonight. 19 pts but she does so much more than scoring.  (Chloe 27 pts Tess 21 pts)

Should be a another good game Friday against Gleason. These type of games prepare you for a deep postseason run. Even though the Lady Jackets lost, there are many positives to take away from this game.

26 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

No but Tess had 15 rebounds and 21 points. Either team would have beat Gibson County tonight. I understand why GC doesn’t play them now. Those 70-9 games don’t help you get ready for tournaments and GC has had several of them. I can’t wait to see GC again.  Remember the first game against GC we didn’t have Edie and Chloe got in foul trouble. Good luck to GC. 

Why GC don't play who? Crockett County? We played them twice in one week before the Hall of Fame week. GC can't help what District they are in. We played Crockett County twice this summer as well. Can't believe you or anyone else would knock GC's schedule. Just saying the obvious. 0 defense obviously in Crockett County tonight.

The game of the night was at Crockett County. Don’t try to throw shade on either team if your not at the game. Could have been the best game from the tip to overtime this year.  Im really surprised in your remarks.

Hey now I understand why GC don’t want to play Crockett County. They aren’t on your schedule and summer camps don’t mean a thing. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

5 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

The game of the night was at Crockett County. Don’t try to throw shade on either team if your not at the game. Could have been the best game from the tip to overtime this year.  Im really surprised in your remarks.

Hey now I understand why GC don’t want to play Crockett County. They aren’t on your schedule and summer camps don’t mean a thing. 

Why don't Greenfield play Westview? Same reason we don't play Crockett because you can't play everyone on schedule. Crockett is having a good year. We played them in a 40 minute scrimmage two days before season started and played them in jamboree. We play Huntingdon twice, Greenfield, Gleason twice, Dresden,  Union City, Bradford, Summertown, McNairy, Dyersburg twice, South Side. Can't believe you would insinuate that GC is scared to play a team. 

Edited by pioneer42

8 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Wow.   Honestly can’t believe anyone could have the opinion that GC is scared to play anyone...   That’s just plain wrong.  You realize westview beat Crockett and GC has beat them twice?  Beat South Side.  Played all of the top single A teams in a he area.  We can go on and on there.  And to call out GC saying that either team would have beat GC is not needed.  I can guarantee you one thing.  Neither team would score close to 80 points against GC 

Edited by westtnsportsfan

4 hours ago, westtnsportsfan said:

Wow.   Honestly can’t believe anyone could have the opinion that GC is scared to play anyone...   That’s just plain wrong.  You realize westview beat Crockett and GC has beat them twice?  Beat South Side.  Played all of the top single A teams in a he area.  We can go on and on there.  And to call out GC saying that either team would have beat GC is not needed.  I can guarantee you one thing.  Neither team would score close to 80 points against GC 

You realize Crockett County has beat TCA three times & TCA beat GC on GC’s home court. You can spin it however you like.  Watch when Westview comes to Crockett County. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

Exactly.  Not arguing that.  All I was pointing out is that GC has played a tough of a schedule as anyone.  Nobody called out greenfield whenever GC beat westview twice for not playing Westview.  Just didn’t understand why you felt like you needed to call GC our for not playing Crockett?  

Edited by westtnsportsfan

I talk to Crockett County people just like GC people. Greenfield would love to play Westview but it’s not going to happen. Now once Chloe and Tess graduate I figure we may get a call.  It would fill up the gym and we should be playing. Right now we can hold our own with Westview but that doesn’t happen often.  GC and Greenfield both have played tough schedules and it will only help when tournament time comes. I’d love to see us both in the region finals. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I talk to Crockett County people just like GC people. Greenfield would love to play Westview but it’s not going to happen. Now once Chloe and Tess graduate I figure we may get a call.  It would fill up the gym and we should be playing. Right now we can hold our own with Westview but that doesn’t happen often.  GC and Greenfield both have played tough schedules and it will only help when tournament time comes. I’d love to see us both in the region finals. 

We will see how it unfolds. You know Gleason is coming Friday with the slow down and the zones. GC and Greenfield are both good but the Gleason's and TCA's are good as well. Just have to see how it unfolds. I think you will see more coaching especially in the tournaments. I mean as of instead of players just matching up in man that coaches start assigning players to start guarding certain players. 

2 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Westview won’t play y’all because of Chloe and Tess?  That’s a serious question as i haven’t heard that. But total agree on hoping to see greenfield in the region finals.   Would be a great atmosphere and I feel like both teams have potential to win it all 

That’s not what I said, you are trying to twist my words. With Chloe, Tess and this group of girls we would beat Westview.  I’ll just say after this bunch leaves the odds shift back to Westview. Westview doesn’t want to play us right now. I am done with this conversation. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan