Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

1 hour ago, gogold said:

Thanks for the pub, but it's one game at a time.  Hey, since you and I are Big Orange fans, was the Kentucky game a good loss for our Vols ?  I think it maybe,  we were getting everyone's best and now the pressure is off.  I think Barn's didn't mind it. He can now get the Vols to return to hard nose defense and team ball.

We needed the loss. I think we got screwed in the ranking after but no team has went that many wins and carried it through March. We probably need one more loss to get us focus come tournament time. Good luck to yall!

Edited by AllVolHere

5 hours ago, hoopfever said:

I had high hopes for this team after the first few games, they just seem to have gone backwards. Maybe they can get it together for the region. Collinwood is a winnable game for them I think 

Well until we get a new coaching staff, we will get the same results. They don't work on fundamentals or does our coach run our girls either. All they do is run plays!!  We are so out of shape, that we just give out in the second half. It is the players and Coaches fault. Everyone had high hopes and our fan base is frustrated with the results. We have a great group of 8th grade girls coming in next year that might take some of the current starters spots.  We have only had one player improve as the season has went on and that is our post Callahan. It is frustrating to watch the games and the coaches look like they don't give a crap. 

16 hours ago, AllVolHere said:

We needed the loss. I think we got screwed in the ranking after but no team has went that many wins and carried it through March. We probably need one more loss to get us focus come tournament time. Good luck to yall!

I totally agree on what you said about the rankings, and we might get that 2nd one at LSU this weekend.  Can not believe they dropped us to a 2 seed, but if this gets us to refocus...so be it !   Good luck to your team moving forward.

Good start for Loretto Lady Mustangs last night against Clarksburg.  If you can keep the Weather's family in your prayers.  Karly's grandfather lost his battle with lung cancer, but she came out with a heavy heart and played a great game that shows you a little more about what a great girl and player she is.   She was there for her teammates and put 31 points on the Rockets.  You have to really love this kid, but I could say this about any of her teammates too.  I'm not kin to any of theses girls, but I could adopt all of them.

4 hours ago, gogold said:

Good start for Loretto Lady Mustangs last night against Clarksburg.  If you can keep the Weather's family in your prayers.  Karly's grandfather lost his battle with lung cancer, but she came out with a heavy heart and played a great game that shows you a little more about what a great girl and player she is.   She was there for her teammates and put 31 points on the Rockets.  You have to really love this kid, but I could say this about any of her teammates too.  I'm not kin to any of theses girls, but I could adopt all of them.

Prayers for her and her family. Yall got luxury of a weak region so hopefully the next week this unfortunate event doesnt factor into yalls games. West side of yalls region is awful so should come back down to yall and Summertown for the region championship.

On 2/14/2019 at 8:25 PM, AllVolHere said:

The fact someone from 14A is even commenting is laughable.

On another thread bashing TCA....this is a great example of the fanbase/attitudes from Dresden. The fact that someone who is no longer "alive" in the tourney is on CoachT talking about other teams. Grow up and give your parents the computer. 

33 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

On another thread bashing TCA....this is a great example of the fanbase/attitudes from Dresden. The fact that someone who is no longer "alive" in the tourney is on CoachT talking about other teams. Grow up and give your parents the computer. 

33 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

Not from Dresden sweetheart..... and my team is still playing. Maybe you should fact check before you run your mouth.