Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

Greenfield 18

Memphis 2

4 minutes left in 1st qtr.

Well I want to commend Memphis  they never gave up.  Tess Darby played as good of first half as possible and had 19 at halftime. Tess ended with 25 pts and got her 2000 point tonight. Chloe played good the second half and ended up with 23 pts.  Edie added 13. Memphis played hard and have a good team.  

Edited by Greenfieldfan

On 2/9/2019 at 3:08 PM, cbballfan said:

Maybe do a little homework before posting.. Greenfield has 2 players that were Miss Basketball finalist last year. Maybe they don’t have SEC offers yet, may get them may not. But Miss Basketball is an award for your high school season not based on offers or who your daddy or brother is. Weathers is one of the best freshman players I have seen and I think her upside is crazy but don’t disrespect other players you have not even seen play.. I have seen Weathers play multiple times, she is definitely good but those two from Greenfield are very good also. If you were in the State Championship game last year like my daughter was, you could have seen them play. Loretto has a very good chance to make it to state and I expect them to as well as Greenfield. So maybe you will get an up close look at these 2... Good Luck to everyone, Single A basketball is loaded at the top... cat wait for this season to play out.

I was at the state championship scrub. You assume to know a lot about everything but every time you open your mouth you prove you don’t. I’ve seen Greenfield play and if you think they have two players better than Karly, you’re biased or delusional.

Greenfield may be the better team and I don’t care if Weathers is a freshman, she’s as good a single A player as there is in the state. To say you have a couple better than her because she’s a freshman is disrespectful of the kid. 

Edited by 1MustangFan

4 hours ago, 1MustangFan said:

I was at the state championship scrub. You assume to know a lot about everything but every time you open your mouth you prove you don’t. I’ve seen Greenfield play and if you think they have two players better than Karly, you’re biased or delusional.

Greenfield may be the better team and I don’t care if Weathers is a freshman, she’s as good a single A player as there is in the state. To say you have a couple better than her because she’s a freshman is disrespectful of the kid. 

Exactly when did I say those 2 were better? I said Weathers was one of the best freshman I have seen play and those 2 were very good as well.........I just hope Loretto draws Greenfield and we can see these great players go head to head....

Edited by cbballfan