Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

4 minutes ago, Vandychris said:

Greenfield, Loretto, Clarkrange all in the same bracket. These comments are going to be delicious. Good luck to everyone!! I'm hoping for a 6th game with Loretto with the Lady Eagles winning the one that matters.

I'm glad GC got the draw they did. The other side of the bracket has 3 power teams in it for sure. At this stage in the season, sometimes you need a little luck too. 

You can pencil in Gibson County playing Saturday.  Looks like the same draw as last year for Greenfield but you got to beat everybody to win the Gold Ball. Good luck to everybody, everybody has got a fighting chance once you make it this far. UCSportsfan will be tickled at the draw now that Clark Range gets a chance at Greenfield right out of the gate.

10 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Oneida fan here! How good is Loretto? I’m guessing the 31-1 record can talk for itself. 

They have beaten Summertown 4 out of 5 meetings (4 in a row), twice by double digits. They have a freshman up for Miss Basketball in Karli Weathers. They are pretty good.

12 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Oneida fan here! How good is Loretto? I’m guessing the 31-1 record can talk for itself. 

Hi, Spike.

Just to give you some insight from their schedule.  They are 4-1 over last year's state runner up in Summertown.  They also beat a few really good Alabama teams, one of those winning Alabama's 4A state Championship in Rogers.

Pretty good.

Guest Fall101
1 minute ago, Vandychris said:

They have beaten Summertown 4 out of 5 meetings (4 in a row), twice by double digits. They have a freshman up for Miss Basketball in Karli Weathers. They are pretty good.

Oneida has only 2 Seniors on the team but they are a very scrappy and play till final horn. They upset Tellico Plains in Region Semis. Very good Defensive team and can shoot the lights out when they get going. I don’t know much about West TN girls ball. I do believe Oneida can hang with Loretto. 

1 minute ago, Spike16 said:

Oneida has only 2 Seniors on the team but they are a very scrappy and play till final horn. They upset Tellico Plains in Region Semis. Very good Defensive team and can shoot the lights out when they get going. I don’t know much about West TN girls ball. I do believe Oneida can hang with Loretto. 

Loretto isn't West TN.  Southern Middle.

Guest Fall101
2 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Hi, Spike.

Just to give you some insight from their schedule.  They are 4-1 over last year's state runner up in Summertown.  They also beat a few really good Alabama teams, one of those winning Alabama's 4A state Championship in Rogers.

Pretty good.

Sounds like we will be in a dog fight. It will be Oneidas first trip back to the State Tournament since 05. Looks as if we may have got the worst draw. I do think Oneidas tough nosed D could allow them to hang around a while.