Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

22 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

You childish antics do not faze me. Another newbie posting. I’ve been on this website for 16 years you haven’t been here for more than a few months and as far as my district goes, It has way more gold and silver in it’s trophy cases than any in Class A.  

That just means ur old......

u are irrelevant......

old fart that knows nothing..,,,

18 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Clarkrange is a worthy adversary my friend. This will be the championship game in my opinion. Wait till you get a load of the twins!  They can absolutely go and they have a lot of help. Their post player is more than solid and can hit the three as is their shooting guard Gracie Bush. Top that off with arguably the best coach in Tennessee Class A history and you have a great team. If Greenfield wins I won’t make excuses like some dads do on here I will say the best team won period. 

Yea u will , just like u did last yr when y'all got bounced in region ..  troll!!! 

1 minute ago, BullShark said:

Pretty sure you and I are correct on this

Always has been. The draw is the draw and some teams just can't get a break with it. We had a tough draw I thought in 2016 with Van Buren County, who knocked off Jackson County, then number 1 Middleton and then South Green in back to back to back days. Pickett County has had a terrible draw for several years in a row. Greenfield for the last two years has had a bad draw. It is what it is. We played Livingston Academy 3 or 4 years in their hay day first round. Just have to play ball and see what happens. I really think the field is wide open. What did you think of MBA last night? Who would you compare them to?

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

Clarkrange is a worthy adversary my friend. This will be the championship game in my opinion. Wait till you get a load of the twins!  They can absolutely go and they have a lot of help. Their post player is more than solid and can hit the three as is their shooting guard Gracie Bush. Top that off with arguably the best coach in Tennessee Class A history and you have a great team. If Greenfield wins I won’t make excuses like some dads do on here I will say the best team won period. 

Yea u will troll......

just like u did when Clay co beat that butt

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

Quit crying and making excuses Dad!  You got beat by a better team man up and give credit here it’s due. 

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

" quit making excuses "   From UCSPORTSFAN!!!!!!

the poster boy with a big emphasis on "boy" of making excuses!   

4 hours ago, Not1toFwith said:

Yea they beat us and may beat us again but it was at their house, they shot 27 foul shots(we shot 4) so I'm not gonna worry abt that game .....we'll see.  As a Summertown dad , I ho hardly believe Greenfield is the team to beat but I ain't HS ding then a gold ball yet!   

How did I know you were this kind of low life. You said you were a dad of one of the young ladies from Summertown yet you’ve been drinking all day on a Sunday?  What a shining example of a good parent you must be. I’m sure your community is so proud to have you representing them.

3 hours ago, Not1toFwith said:

Incase u guys haven't noticed, in just talkin mad smack cause I've been drinking all day and UCsportsfan is a good one to pick on!   

Good luck to whom ever wins it all... 

and UCsportsfan sucks.....

Found a pic of Not1 on his daddy’s Facebook page thought I’d share so we all know who we were talking to  

29FA9DFC-07AD-47A2-912B-9A75E36F360C.png

Edited by UCSportsFan

6 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

How did I know you were this kind of low life. You said you were a dad of one of the young ladies from Summertown yet you’ve been drinking all day on a Sunday?  What a shining example of a good parent you must be. I’m sure your community is so proud to have you representing them.

Actually I'm the mayor and a 1st baptist preacher and have forgotten more abt basketball than you've ever known........

just how I roll 

• Like 1