Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

3 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Clark Range is the favorite, we are just glad to get to play them. I know all about their Gold Balls and their coach and I know we don’t have a chance but we will be there ready to go, may the best team win. You use to get me all rialed up but it ain’t going to work this time. Ha!

Negative sir. Greenfield is the favorite. They are the defending champs and until beaten they will always be the favorite  Class A. 

11 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Found a pic of Not1 on his daddy’s Facebook page thought I’d share so we all know who we were talking to  

29FA9DFC-07AD-47A2-912B-9A75E36F360C.png

Bla ha hahahaha....that's great.    I'll be on radio court side this week during Loretto and Summertowns games if u really wanna look.   

Speaking of profile pics...looking at yours I'm gonna go ahead and guess ur a 19 handicap that claims he's a 8 and can't play dead in a western.   

10 minutes ago, Not1toFwith said:

Bla ha hahahaha....that's great.    I'll be on radio court side this week during Loretto and Summertowns games if u really wanna look.   

Speaking of profile pics...looking at yours I'm gonna go ahead and guess ur a 19 handicap that claims he's a 8 and can't play dead in a western.   

Of course you will down there in the safety of the radio people. We can tee it up any time you’d like.  I’m claiming I could wax you without much of a problem. I’d play you for a 100 a hole straight up from the back tees with an automatic press when one of us gets 2 down and I’m not joking. I’ll put my money up fat boy you put up yours. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

1 minute ago, UCSportsFan said:

Negative sir. Greenfield is the favorite. They are the defending champs and until beaten they will always be the favorite  Class A. 

Both of yow are tough. I have been telling him that all year. If Greenfield or Clarkrange wins it in this bracket, they will have earned it. TCA played them tougher than anyone in the tournaments. Will be interesting to see how it pans out. Pickett and now Clarkrange have drew tough first round games for 5 or 6 years now in a row.

1 minute ago, UCSportsFan said:

Of course you will down there in the safety of the radio people. We can tee it up any time you’d like.  I’m claiming I could wax you without much of a problem. I’m a 28-38 handicap but I’d play you for a 100 a hole straight up from the back tees with an automatic press when one of us gets 2 down and I’m not joking. I’ll put my money up fat boy you put up yours. 

Why I gotta be fat dude.....?   Crackheads ain't fat!   I'll meet u at old fort thurs morning at 9am!    $100 a hole....don't be late now 

• Like 1

I can attest to Not1 being a good athlete. Watched him play back in the day. If I showed up to watch this round of golf, I would be saying "I'm eating popcorn" lol

For real though, as I see it, Greenfield should be the favorite. Defending champs, returning Miss Basketball. 

I just want that 6th game between the 12A rivals. If y'all want to see a war break out, put Summertown v Loretto in the 'ship. The Glass House would never be the same.

23 minutes ago, Not1toFwith said:

Why I gotta be fat dude.....?   Crackheads ain't fat!   I'll meet u at old fort thurs morning at 9am!    $100 a hole....don't be late now 

You gonna use the state champions clubs and have her join you as your caddie? Now that would be a topic for Bull Rush :D:-D:lol:

6 minutes ago, Vandychris said:

You gonna use the state champions clubs and have her join you as your caddie? Now that would be a topic for Bull Rush :D:-D:lol:

Lol.....I really need to apologize for trolling UCsportsfan so bad today. It's just fun stirring the pot and getting everyone so tore up over outcomes that none of us know the answer to.   As mouthy as I've been on here today to go wth the bad luck I usually make for myself, Clarkrange will probably win it all 

11 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Of course you will down there in the safety of the radio people. We can tee it up any time you’d like.  I’m claiming I could wax you without much of a problem. I’d play you for a 100 a hole straight up from the back tees with an automatic press when one of us gets 2 down and I’m not joking. I’ll put my money up fat boy you put up yours. 

I have no idea what all that stuff means (I understand "100 a hole...straight up from the back tees..." but that "automatic press" stuff lost me), but pleasepleaseplease let me be there if/when you play!!!!

16 minutes ago, Newkidontheblock said:

I have no idea what all that stuff means (I understand "100 a hole...straight up from the back tees..." but that "automatic press" stuff lost me), but pleasepleaseplease let me be there if/when you play!!!!

I’d love to play any time and the bet stands as far as I’m concerned. The automatic press means once a person gets down 2 the bet doubles. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

11 hours ago, Not1toFwith said:

Lol.....I really need to apologize for trolling UCsportsfan so bad today. It's just fun stirring the pot and getting everyone so tore up over outcomes that none of us know the answer to.   As mouthy as I've been on here today to go wth the bad luck I usually make for myself, Clarkrange will probably win it all 

I promise you I never take it too seriously. Lol I’ve been known to stir the pot myself a time or two so no hard feelings. As for Clarkrange winning well if the twins handle the pressure and don’t turn it over they will be tough to beat. However if they don’t Greenfield may win by double digits. 

Edited by UCSportsFan