Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

36 minutes ago, Not1toFwith said:

Hey UCSPORTSFAN, Tom Kreager predicted Clarkrange beating Summertown in the championship sat.   I hope he's right on those 2 getting there and wrong  on y'all winning it!  ....lol 

I've seen all the top region 6 & 7 teams play numerous times and I will be shocked if Summertown beats Gibson Co. I feel Greenfield and Gibson Co are on another level from all the rest of region 6 & 7. Their both very solid, disciplined and well coached squads. I won't be surprised if they meet Saturday. Haven't seen Clarkrange they may be just as good.

16 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I've seen all the top region 6 & 7 teams play numerous times and I will be shocked if Summertown beats Gibson Co. I feel Greenfield and Gibson Co are on another level from all the rest of region 6 & 7. Their both very solid, disciplined and well coached squads. I won't be surprised if they meet Saturday. Haven't seen Clarkrange they may be just as good.

Dang Croppy....A guy can dream can't he!!

Edited by Not1toFwith

49 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

Greenfield and Clarkrange (to me) are the definite favorites entering the tourney. Hoping GC can make it to Saturday and have a chance. 

I agree. Hope GC finds the TCA District Championship tape, the home Westview tape, and the home South Side tape and duplicates them in this tourney.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperFan14A said:

Greenfield and Clarkrange (to me) are the definite favorites entering the tourney. Hoping GC can make it to Saturday and have a chance. 

GC will be in the championship game, don't worry. I hope we can claw our way there to meet you one more time.  That would awesome, good luck to all the teams.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

GC will be in the championship game, don't worry. I hope we can claw our way there to meet you one more time.  That would awesome, good luck to all the teams.

You are correct and they will play the winner of your game.  Good luck to all and congrats to Chloe Moore McNeil!  Well deserved!

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

31 minutes ago, BullShark said:

You are correct and they will play the winner of your game.  Good luck to all and congrats to Chloe Moore McNeil!  Well deserved!

We have to play well!! All we are worried about right now is Summertown!! Very good team. Good luck to all!!! Greenfield and Clarkrange game will be a packed house I will assure you. Good luck to all!!!

9 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

I will second this!! The youth of Summertown and Loretto may take its toll tomorrow. Greenfield and Gibson County are veteran experienced players that know how to win tough games. Again Summertown and Loretto did not wow me when I watched them.

On 3/6/2019 at 1:02 AM, rebelman101 said:

I will second this!! The youth of Summertown and Loretto may take its toll tomorrow. Greenfield and Gibson County are veteran experienced players that know how to win tough games. Again Summertown and Loretto did not wow me when I watched them.

These girls from Summertown all played big roles and minutes last year in their run to the semis. 

Worth noting, Summertown does have a road win over AA Final Four Marshall Co