Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

17 hours ago, AllVolHere said:

If Edie Darby makes it back to 100% Greenfield should make it back to Murfreesboro. They dont have much off the bench with the seniors gone. I think Dresden will scrap their way back. Loretto and maybe Summertown??? If there is a sleeper I think it might be Peabody.

I was surprised when I saw that the Jackson Sun picked Dresden third in 13A! That didn't make any sense to me. Dresden will battle with Gibson county and Greenfield for a spot in Murfreesboro. I know they get back the trevathan girl from an acl. Peabody is a team I will get to see Tuesday when they play McKenzie. I know they have a post player that is solid and don't know anything else.

11 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

I was surprised when I saw that the Jackson Sun picked Dresden third in 13A! That didn't make any sense to me. Dresden will battle with Gibson county and Greenfield for a spot in Murfreesboro. I know they get back the trevathan girl from an acl. Peabody is a team I will get to see Tuesday when they play McKenzie. I know they have a post player that is solid and don't know anything else.

Peabody lost a lot that I know of. Hadn’t really got to watch their first two games bc I’m still in the football grove, but if this game is at Trenton I might be able to come watch. 

Just now, Goldenpride said:

Peabody lost a lot that I know of. Hadn’t really got to watch their first two games bc I’m still in the football grove, but if this game is at Trenton I might be able to come watch. 

Yea I know Mayberry yalls best player last year signed with bethel. But she isn't on the team and I haven't seen her on campus (I work there). The game is in Trenton and it starts at 6! Our boys are very good this year so that will be a good game as well.

1 minute ago, rebelman101 said:

Yea I know Mayberry yalls best player last year signed with bethel. But she isn't on the team and I haven't seen her on campus (I work there). The game is in Trenton and it starts at 6! Our boys are very good this year so that will be a good game as well.

Yeah I heard that she might have possibly left the team.. if that’s true I hate to hear that. Yes, it should be a good game... Peabody boys are missing 7 players but should have enough talent to keep the game a good one. 

4 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Yeah I heard that she might have possibly left the team.. if that’s true I hate to hear that. Yes, it should be a good game... Peabody boys are missing 7 players but should have enough talent to keep the game a good one. 

Yea Coach Nelson is a tough but a very good coach, and if you have a bad mouth or don't buy into his program standards you go bye bye. Oh gosh y'all are missing 7 players :o and still only lost to Union city by 9. Y'all going to be dangerous come tournament time.

4 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

Yea Coach Nelson is a tough but a very good coach, and if you have a bad mouth or don't buy into his program standards you go bye bye. Oh gosh y'all are missing 7 players :o and still only lost to Union city by 9. Y'all going to be dangerous come tournament time.

Yes he is tough, but being tough will get results that he’s gotten in the last years. Our boys should be good.. we have a 2nd year coach that runs a smooth offense unlike other years where we were live and die by the three. He develops players better, and he’s an all around good guy. I’m looking forward to watching some basketball this year both boys and girls made a solid run last year until Stacie went down with her Acl. 

12 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Yes he is tough, but being tough will get results that he’s gotten in the last years. Our boys should be good.. we have a 2nd year coach that runs a smooth offense unlike other years where we were live and die by the three. He develops players better, and he’s an all around good guy. I’m looking forward to watching some basketball this year both boys and girls made a solid run last year until Stacie went down with her Acl. 

Yea yall had a good year last year. Sounds like yall are in good hands too, and yall will be fun to watch as the year goes on.

On 11/14/2018 at 4:57 PM, bobcatfan300 said:

After Clarkrange beat AA favorite Macon County, I think now that Clarkrange is odds on to win Gold Ball #9.

Clarkrange is legit. Those Monday girls are beasts! The whole team is quick. Only issue I forsee is if they run up against a good team with some size in the post. They should defintely be at Murfreesboro if everyone stays healthy.

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Man is that Clarkrange Dresden score correct. 72-35. I thought Dresden was going to be tough.

Dresden only had six players of which 3 were sick or injured. It was also their second game with only a hour rest before they played Clarkrange who was on fresh legs and 20 deep on the bench. With all their players and healthy it would have been a better game but they still would have gotten the W. Not taking anything from Clarkrange. If they are not at Murfreesboro I would hate to see the team that keeps them from there. Imagine a team with 10 Fuller girls but these all can shoot and handle the ball. They are legit! West Tn better pay attention and not underestimate them!