Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

1 hour ago, Not1toFwith said:

Final Gibson co 45 Summertown 33

congtats GCpioneer!  Y'all got a hard working and disciplined bunch of young ladies!   

The game did get pretty sloppy at times, but both teams played hard. Gibson hasn't shot the ball well yet this season. Fortunately, we've been able to grind out some tough wins. Summertown will be tough to beat come tournament time with size and shooters. You guys brought a good crowd over as well. Good luck this season!

Edited by GCPioneer

1 hour ago, GCPioneer said:

The game did get pretty sloppy at times, but both teams played hard. Gibson hasn't shot the ball well yet this season. Fortunately, we've been able to grind out some tough wins. Summertown will be tough to beat come tournament time with size and shooters. You guys brought a good crowd over as well. Good luck this season!

U guys were the much better team and played better and deserved that win.  It was definitely a crazy game but Gibson co adjusted and handled how rough it got a lot better than us.    

20 minutes ago, Not1toFwith said:

U guys were the much better team and played better and deserved that win.  It was definitely a crazy game but Gibson co adjusted and handled how rough it got a lot better than us.    

Summertown is a good team. Our defense has for sure carried us so far. I am like GC Pioneer. We have not shot the ball good all year yet. Summertown will be a scary team to play as the year goes on.

Gibson County handles Dresden pretty easily tonight. The next big test will be Saturday night against Westview (AA) on our court. It should be a good game, if we don't get too rattled by their speed and defense. We're a solid team and we're going to be a tough out come tourney time..but I hope our regular season games against these bigger teams will help us out. We're a lot better this year and Coach is doing an awesome job as usual. 

11 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

Gibson County handles Dresden pretty easily tonight. The next big test will be Saturday night against Westview (AA) on our court. It should be a good game, if we don't get too rattled by their speed and defense. We're a solid team and we're going to be a tough out come tourney time..but I hope our regular season games against these bigger teams will help us out. We're a lot better this year and Coach is doing an awesome job as usual. 

This team has played nowhere near what they're capable of, and they're still winning games against the defending state champs and state runner-up....

Saturday's game against Westview will be fun to watch... if we keep turning the ball over like we have, Westview will beat us 15+... if we take care of it, it'll be a ball game.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Indian said:

Clarkrange over Cumberland tonight by 6.

Big rivalry game.   CC coach being former state champion player at Clarkrange.   Clarkrange is playing unbelievable right now.   The twins  are quick as lightning and shooting the lights out.  Looks like they may be running for another star on those jerseys if they can keep this play up.   They beat one of the best AA teams in the state with arguably one of the best players in the entire state on the CC team.  I wouldn't want to play them right now.  ESPECIALLY at Clarkrange! 

Edited by LadyCavsFan

2 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Big rivalry game.   CC coach being former state champion player at Clarkrange.   Clarkrange is playing unbelievable out right now.   The twins  are quick as lightning and shooting the lights out.  Looks like they may be running for another star on those jerseys if they can keep this play up.   They beat one of the best AA teams in the state with arguably one of the best players in the entire state on the CC team.  I wouldn't want to play them right now.  ESPECIALLY at Clarkrange! 

Clarkrange has now beaten 2 of the favorites in class AA this season (Macon County and Cumberland County). I watched Macon Co. dismantle a very good Clay County team last night so for Clarkrange to beat Macon tells me Lamar has his team back on top in Class A!  However  it’s early so let’s not get ahead of ourselves.  I’m predicting a Clarkrange/Greenfield State Championship game. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

59 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Clarkrange has now beaten 2 of the favorites in class AA this season (Macon County and Cumberland County). I watched Macon Co. dismantle a very good Clay County team last night so for Clarkrange to beat Macon tells me Lamar has his team back on top in Class A!  However  it’s early so let’s not get ahead of ourselves.  I’m predicting a Clarkrange/Greenfield State Championship game. 

But, I would like to see CR on a big normal size court, it does make a difference,just sayin.