Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

24 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

7A Region Chanpionship

Gibson County vs Greenfield

Big game Tuesday night, who you got?  UCSportsfan you ought to come watch. 

I'm going with GC by 4. No surprise. I hope our girls can find the range in that gym earlier than they did against Peabody. No matter how it goes, I believe both teams are going to State. I don't think there is a Single A team in Region 8 who can play with either one of us. Good luck tomorrow night. Hope everyone comes out healthy and ready for the run. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

7A Region Chanpionship

Gibson County vs Greenfield

Big game Tuesday night, who you got?  UCSportsfan you ought to come watch. 

I am going with GC by six because I have faith in my girls and I like our depth better than theirs. But it is a coin flip, IMO. Wouldn't suprise me either if Greenfield won by same margin. I thought Greenfield played better against TCA than we did against Peabody. So we will definitely have to play better.

Guest Fall101

I don’t comment on basketball much but them Lady Indians from Oneida are pretty dang good team. I still think that next year is there year to make a lot of noise. They made a huge statement with last nights win! 

I'll have to take up for the Tellico girls. They have no control over their district and its schedule. It is a very weak league, other than the top. 

Now what they schedule otherwise IS on them. 

Make no doubt, they are a talented and well-coached team.  It just didn't workout for them last night.

1 hour ago, DLefty said:

I'll have to take up for the Tellico girls. They have no control over their district and its schedule. It is a very weak league, other than the top. 

Now what they schedule otherwise IS on them. 

Make no doubt, they are a talented and well-coached team.  It just didn't workout for them last night.

It happens to the best of them. Congrats on a good year!! We survived a scare Saturday Night ourselves. Our district has four teams that are not good at all and we have to play them 8 times and we don't play well at all after we play them. But we can't control it. Sounds like you guys need to beef up the non-district schedule.