Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2018-19 and why?

gogold

22 minutes ago, JacketPride5 said:

Thunderbolt Broadcasting's Facebook page had a live stream last year.  Hopefully they will do it again this year.

I am not a computer guru, but go to TSSAA.org and hit the weird rectangular box at the top of the page that has some about basketball championship. It is not roadmapped well at all, but I got into i a while back and it refreshes every 30 seconds.

39 minutes ago, Not1toFwith said:

This is gonna be a fun day after brackets come out to hear everyone's thoughts on who got the best draw, who's going all the way and who's gettin bounced 1st......

just gonna set back and read and eat my popcorn! 

Seriously tho, congrats to all 8 that remain

You know how half the bracket will be just not the locations. Loretto and Summertown will be in opposite sides of the bracket along with Greenfield and Gibson County in opposite sides.  

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

I’ll be at semi final Friday. Let’s hope the brackets reflect the power rankings.  Would be a travesty to get some of these weak teams matched up against each other in round one. 

Whose the weak teams?   Know nothing about the East teams but if you're here, u ain't weak?   C'mon now....

Edited by Not1toFwith

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

I’ll be at semi final Friday. Let’s hope the brackets reflect the power rankings.  Would be a travesty to get some of these weak teams matched up against each other in round one. 

Wanted to say I am disappointed that the Clay County girls aren't gonna be there. One of the best teams in the state in my opinion. Class act, well coached, and have some of the best players around anywhere. Would have been great for 6A to be represented by both Clay and Clarkrange. Great season for the girls from Clay. May have came up short but says nothing of how good they are. 

12 minutes ago, Ringmaster17 said:

Wanted to say I am disappointed that the Clay County girls aren't gonna be there. One of the best teams in the state in my opinion. Class act, well coached, and have some of the best players around anywhere. Would have been great for 6A to be represented by both Clay and Clarkrange. Great season for the girls from Clay. May have came up short but says nothing of how good they are. 

I am disappointed also.  I heard that Clay only scored two points in 4th quarter of game last night.  Is this true?