2018-2019 8AA

tnhoosier

Allyssa just got cleared to have contact from her injury. I want to thank my 8 aa  friends and all  who have called and kept her in your prayers . It will be a time till she can go hard but it's been a blessing to me and her mom knowing it's just not about a game we love talking about on this site. God bless you all. Let's play.....

Macon/RBS scrimmage today , I think its the first time these two have scrimmage or played in 10 to 12 years. The boys teams have scrimmage , played at camp, and a few tournament match ups in the Nera White over the years. This is great rivalry that needs to start again. I miss traveling to RBS and seeing the toilet paper lol. Does Coach White show mercy or send statement to his former team,    

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:54 AM, tigermanforlife said:

Macon/RBS scrimmage today , I think its the first time these two have scrimmage or played in 10 to 12 years. The boys teams have scrimmage , played at camp, and a few tournament match ups in the Nera White over the years. This is great rivalry that needs to start again. I miss traveling to RBS and seeing the toilet paper lol. Does Coach White show mercy or send statement to his former team,    

How did the teams look?

1 hour ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Macon might t not be as good as everyone thinks. Just lost by 3 on the road at CR. Good team but they can't lose that game and think the are the #1 AA team. Not very deep, only played 6, was very tired in the 4th quarter.  

Either CR is much better than expected or Macon is not as good. It's just the first game and time will tell.

DC gave Pickett a good game. 73-68 PC after DeKalb lead 60-48. Brown for PC is very good. Let her emotions get the better of her and spent most of the game on the bench. Still came away with 18. If DeKalb can stop fouling they could give people some problems. I would hazard to guess that PC had 30-35 points of free throws. And that’s not a jab at the refereeing. We were just too physical. 

8 hours ago, UTRok said:

Either CR is much better than expected or Macon is not as good. It's just the first game and time will tell.

Clarkrange was a good ball team. I mean MC got beat by last second shot which you can’t do much about. MC will be fine. Started off the season 0-2 from the two Hall of Fame or Hall of Champions games whatever you want to call last year . Though I understand this isn’t last year though, but still look where they got to at the end of the season.

Although, Larry needs to make sure everybody is fresh when it comes down late in the game like that. Cause it might hurt us in the long run.