2018-2019 8AA

tnhoosier

4 hours ago, Iceman2000 said:

DCtiger were u there tonight.  Didn't see you there. Was a big loss for LA. 

I was there..maybe you think I’m someone else lol. I agree with you for the most part, but I think it’s feasible that we could actually be undefeated at this point. The two games we lost we did it down the stretch. Hate to see Agee go down the way she did, but in the time that I’ve been watching, we haven’t had a player bring to the table what Ferrell does. She is a special player. I could see us finishing as high as second to be honest. We played Macon close both times last year if I remember correctly. And it looks like Upperman played LA about the same as us. Can’t wait to see how this all plays out regardless. 

And as far as your reservations about the coach go, gotta give him credit for putting some actual decent teams on our schedule. You know as well as I do that in years past we would be 6-1, 5-2 and all of our wins be from cupcakes/home schoolers. 

Iceman I'm not saying they are world beaters but DeKalb use to be a footnote on everyone's schedule. To consider them possibly finishing as high 2nd or 3rd in the district is a huge accomplishment for them considering the history of this district. This freshman class if all healthy could really make some noise as Juniors and seniors.

1 minute ago, Speeding2Live said:

Iceman I'm not saying they are world beaters but DeKalb use to be a footnote on everyone's schedule. To consider them possibly finishing as high 2nd or 3rd in the district is a huge accomplishment for them considering the history of this district. This freshman class if all healthy could really make some noise as Juniors and seniors.

Might want to study couple other schools freshman and sophomore class before drinking the cool-aid.  Macon and the U are young, just sayin.

6 minutes ago, repoman said:

Might want to study couple other schools freshman and sophomore class before drinking the cool-aid.  Macon and the U are young, just sayin.

Repoman when I say make some noise that is exactly what I'm talking about. Being able to play competitively win or lose against the teams that are consistently in Murfreesboro. It's nice to see DeKalb hopefully getting to a point where they are being competitive night after night. 

12 minutes ago, Speeding2Live said:

Repoman when I say make some noise that is exactly what I'm talking about. Being able to play competitively win or lose against the teams that are consistently in Murfreesboro. It's nice to see DeKalb hopefully getting to a point where they are being competitive night after night. 

Dekalb not surprising me, I knew they would be good this year. I guess I dranked the York cool -aid and predicted York  3rd and Dekalb 4th pre-season. Anything can happen though season is young. Good luck!

This district is as weak as it has ever been. I really don't think we will lose a district game. Upperman will be 2nd. Macon and Cumberland County will win the 2 region spots. Cannon is 40 points worse than they were 4 years ago and Livingston is 60 points worse. Smith was legit when they had Hackett and Dekalb went to region semis and so did central magnet. Dekalb was 4-2 against us with the old coach and the new coach is 0-6 after this year. I think they are 5-2 this year but the 5 wins come against schools that are a combined 12-27 lol, and i really think a home school would beat jackson county this year omg they are bad. Our focus is not on district but winning the gold ball that we were cheated out of last year.

43 minutes ago, maconboy said:

This district is as weak as it has ever been. I really don't think we will lose a district game. Upperman will be 2nd. Macon and Cumberland County will win the 2 region spots. Cannon is 40 points worse than they were 4 years ago and Livingston is 60 points worse. Smith was legit when they had Hackett and Dekalb went to region semis and so did central magnet. Dekalb was 4-2 against us with the old coach and the new coach is 0-6 after this year. I think they are 5-2 this year but the 5 wins come against schools that are a combined 12-27 lol, and i really think a home school would beat jackson county this year omg they are bad. Our focus is not on district but winning the gold ball that we were cheated out of last year.

Not trying to be argumentative but didn’t you have free throws with little to no time left in regulation to put UHS away in the championship game? It was an all time great game, don’t belittle it by saying you were cheated. 

1 hour ago, maconboy said:

Wew! Easy Macon boy ,don't jinx the Lafayette faithful .awful powerful statement and poor pity card. Might be karma ,cant win the big one!Macon has what,3 silver balls? Maybe,maybe not ..,Macon gets the Monkey off thier back! Lol.