2018-2019 8AA

tnhoosier

3 hours ago, maconboy said:

This district is as weak as it has ever been. I really don't think we will lose a district game. Upperman will be 2nd. Macon and Cumberland County will win the 2 region spots. Cannon is 40 points worse than they were 4 years ago and Livingston is 60 points worse. Smith was legit when they had Hackett and Dekalb went to region semis and so did central magnet. Dekalb was 4-2 against us with the old coach and the new coach is 0-6 after this year. I think they are 5-2 this year but the 5 wins come against schools that are a combined 12-27 lol, and i really think a home school would beat jackson county this year omg they are bad. Our focus is not on district but winning the gold ball that we were cheated out of last year.

You’ve just got it all figured out!  I wouldn’t count Upperman out too quick. They are young but VERY talented. 

1 hour ago, maconboy said:

I agree we should have made the fts but you gotta agree that any other coach in the world would have got a Technical if they had left the bench and put their hands on an official.

I agree, you are totally right. In any other game her antics would have been penalized. But I would also hazard to say that in just about any other game that last foul would not have been called. I’ve seen so many games where refs swallow their whistle and let the chips fall where they may on a last second shot. (Please don’t misunderstand me, I’m not saying it was/wasn’t a foul. Just that it normally isn’t called.) So many factors crammed into the last second of that game. Either way both team were given extra time to decide the game. Infinitely better than it ending either way on a whistle blow. I will never ever say that her actions were okay or acceptable. Just trying to see all sides and circumstances. 

11 hours ago, MCFAN3 said:

MC stays unbeaten in the district with a victory over Cannon tonight 72-51. Carter and Gregory both with 21 points tonight 

scoring 42 of the 51 points with two girls wont be good down the road.....needs to develop other players for the long haul. 

6 hours ago, Iceman2000 said:

Watertown not holding much, but nevertheless a good win. 

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:11 PM, repoman said:

Wew! Easy Macon boy ,don't jinx the Lafayette faithful .awful powerful statement and poor pity card. Might be karma ,cant win the big one!Macon has what,3 silver balls? Maybe,maybe not ..,Macon gets the Monkey off thier back! Lol.

cheated, you realize that wasn't a foul that was called?