2018-2019 8AA

tnhoosier

12 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

scoring 42 of the 51 points with two girls wont be good down the road.....needs to develop other players for the long haul. 

I was talking about Carter and Gregory had 42 combined of MC’s 72 points. I’m sure you knew. Just looked like you were talking about cannon 

1 hour ago, MCFAN3 said:

MC loses to a talented top-ranked Ensworth team 67-52. MC pulled within close many times but Ensworth got on some runs. Very impressive by the Tigerettes. They play summit at 12 tomorrow. 

A little surprised, Ensworth lost to Rhea County by 20+ and barely beat Cleveland.

30 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

A little surprised, Ensworth lost to Rhea County by 20+ and barely beat Cleveland.

Well MC had beaten Rhea County in the summer. MC was playing without Ashburn tonight which hurt in the shooting game. And MC didn’t shoot well when they had the opportunity. 

Not to mention these teams are 3A and Division II. MC will get some tough competition tomorrow and in Phoenix next week. Only helping us get ready for the tougher competition 

1 hour ago, MCFAN3 said:

Well MC had beaten Rhea County in the summer. MC was playing without Ashburn tonight which hurt in the shooting game. And MC didn’t shoot well when they had the opportunity. 

Not to mention these teams are 3A and Division II. MC will get some tough competition tomorrow and in Phoenix next week. Only helping us get ready for the tougher competition 

I know those teams are 3A, Rhea has struggled so far this year going 4-7 losing to McMinn County by around 20 and Walker Valley. Meigs beat McMinn and Walker Valley. I know Macon is a good team, I was just surprised that they lost.

17 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I know those teams are 3A, Rhea has struggled so far this year going 4-7 losing to McMinn County by around 20 and Walker Valley. Meigs beat McMinn and Walker Valley. I know Macon is a good team, I was just surprised that they lost.

I understand. The loss of Ashburn hurt. Like I said we missed some shots that could’ve made the game closer which are shots our girls would normally make. And we had beaten Rhea by quiet a bit in the summer. So we’ll see what happens against Summit tomorrow 

3 minutes ago, MCFAN3 said:

I understand. The loss of Ashburn hurt. Like I said we missed some shots that could’ve made the game closer which are shots our girls would normally make. And we had beaten Rhea by quiet a bit in the summer. So we’ll see what happens against Summit tomorrow 

I totally understand, messing key players can throw the rhythm of.