2018-2019 8AA

tnhoosier

If dekalb can handle the press I think they have good chance at     .               Who y’all got Tuesday night                         Upperman at Dekalb.                Dekalb.      Livingston at Watertown.        Livingston.   Cannon at Smith.                        Smith Macon at York.                           Macon.        I think cannon and Upperman have better teams but I think the home teams will hold in those two games Livingston has the advantage in there game because of their coach and Macon is just good.  

Upperman, will be real close

14 minutes ago, Dexter10 said:

If dekalb can handle the press I think they have good chance at     .               Who y’all got Tuesday night                         Upperman at Dekalb.                Dekalb.      Livingston at Watertown.        Livingston.   Cannon at Smith.                        Smith Macon at York.                           Macon.        I think cannon and Upperman have better teams but I think the home teams will hold in those two games Livingston has the advantage in there game because of their coach and Macon is just good.  

LA, coaching edge

Smith,  by a hair

Macon

4 hours ago, dctiger said:

Looks like DC wasn’t ready. 

I think in the 1st half they were timid. Shots that I bet have been falling we’re not. Yet they kept the score low and close. Second half defense wasn’t there as they were picked off by multiple screen allowing the lady bees to get easy layups and turned the ball over to much. The bees pickup more hustle turn overs in the 2nd half. I honestly don’t believe they thought they could win.

12 hours ago, UTRok said:

I think in the 1st half they were timid. Shots that I bet have been falling we’re not. Yet they kept the score low and close. Second half defense wasn’t there as they were picked off by multiple screen allowing the lady bees to get easy layups and turned the ball over to much. The bees pickup more hustle turn overs in the 2nd half. I honestly don’t believe they thought they could win.

I missed the first half but was impressed by the lady bees discipline and movement without the ball in the 2nd half.

DC clearly did not shoot the ball as well as we have been. Much of that had to do with defensive intensity by lady bees but also our choice of cuts. The lady bees were trailing over screens with our (DC) shooters. We should have run curl cuts leading to lay ups but seemed too focused on trying to catch up quickly and shot a lot of 3's that were slightly out of rhythm. My bet is that will be fixed before playing at UHS and the next game will be much more competitive down the stretch.

2 hours ago, DCRealist said:

I missed the first half but was impressed by the lady bees discipline and movement without the ball in the 2nd half.

DC clearly did not shoot the ball as well as we have been. Much of that had to do with defensive intensity by lady bees but also our choice of cuts. The lady bees were trailing over screens with our (DC) shooters. We should have run curl cuts leading to lay ups but seemed too focused on trying to catch up quickly and shot a lot of 3's that were slightly out of rhythm. My bet is that will be fixed before playing at UHS and the next game will be much more competitive down the stretch.

Highs last week, lows this week , it don't get no easier for the Lady Tigers as they go to Tigerette country Friday . Can they rebound on the road?