2018-2019 8AA

tnhoosier

4 hours ago, repoman said:

Highs last week, lows this week , it don't get no easier for the Lady Tigers as they go to Tigerette country Friday . Can they rebound on the road? 

I’m excited for this matchup. I’ve been impressed with DC this year. Hoping the Tigerettes don’t take the lady tigers lightly cause from what I’ve heard there are some girls that can shoot lights out. I think MC will have to play great defense like they have most of the season and make the three ball when they shoot. If not, we have a chance to see a good ball game.

15 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

Upperman can defend Carter and Gregory.  The other players will have to show up for Macon to win.  

Trust me MC has more than just Carter and Gregory. I would worry about defending the whole team or MC will still find a way to win. Teams have tried to contain both and hasn’t worked yet. We’ll see what happens come Tuesday 

1 hour ago, MCFAN3 said:

Trust me MC has more than just Carter and Gregory. I would worry about defending the whole team or MC will still find a way to win. Teams have tried to contain both and hasn’t worked yet. We’ll see what happens come Tuesday 

Well you rarely read any stats about any of the other players.  Maybe you should read a few posts back.  

21 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

Well you rarely read any stats about any of the other players.  Maybe you should read a few posts back.  

Well obviously carter and Gregory contribute to the team quite a bit, however, players such as Ashburn and Shoulders have had many great games this season. I just think MC is very capable of winning if you shut down both girls, which will be very tough for the lady bees. 

Edited by MCFAN3