2018-2019 8AA

tnhoosier

49 minutes ago, twistedsister said:

Macon is not going to beat anybody with a decant team with just two players doing all the scoring. Every good team we will play will try and slow that down and with just 2 doing it macon will be in trouble every time with a good team. Macon does not rebound well against a good team as well. They will win a lot of games but not many big ones unless something changes fast quick and in a hurry.

Agree, I can't play 6 against 10.....i been saying it since November, won't work. 

6 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

If that is how the game went I am glad I had to work late.  It had to be hard to watch.  What was final score?

Guess Cookeville does not want to be good then! I thought it was a great game by both teams, a heavyweight matchup. great defense by both. Give credit where credit is due and swallow your hatorade.

3 minutes ago, repoman said:

Guess Cookeville does not want to be good then! I thought it was a great game by both teams, a heavyweight matchup. great defense by both. Give credit where credit is due and swallow your hatorade.

I wasn’t hating at all.  Neither team could be happy with a 16-8 score if that’s correct.  I already said that it was a huge win for Upperman.  Regardless of score a win is a win but that doesn’t mean it’s fun to watch.  Was it a lot of missed shots?  Did someone hold the ball?