2018-2019 8AA

tnhoosier

27 minutes ago, ButwhatdoIknow said:

No team is immune to having a bad day. It's the teams that can figure out how to do it when they're having a bad day that are the truly good ones. I didn't watch the game, but I can see the stats and O rebounds were huge. Free throws were huge. TO's were huge. All those tell me that MC was unprepared for in game adjustments, which lands squarely on the coach, and those 10-15 additional possessions that I mentioned were vital for CC, as well as those refs that I mentioned too. I been around bball a long time, and the old adage "you can't teach size" (especially when it's talented size) is accurate. CC is the real deal, because they beat (mashed) a team that was the real deal. Good luck to CC in the champ game!

Cheatham County is a good team!   Today was their day. 

4 hours ago, Khall555 said:

It’s apparent that Macon will never win State. Two loses on buzzer beaters and now this. They are destined to be mediocre.

Ease up man. Far from mediocre. State semis and state finals last two years. If all goes well back in state tourney next year. Nothing mediocre about that. Good team of hard working young ladies who deserve more than mediocre.