2018-2019 8AA

tnhoosier

• 2 weeks later...

I would think Macon would be the team to beat, followed by Upperman.  The race for 3rd place in my opinion is a 3 team race. Between Cannon, Dekalb and York. Being a Tiger fan i really like our team but not sold on our Coach, like him in softball but not in basketball.  Time will tell, to much of a parent pleaser and not sold on in game adjustments and close games. Hopefully he proves me wrong.  That would be good. Tiger Pride.

I believe the coach is doing fine. no knock on previous coaches but it's sort of a change when you had a coach doing things a certain way through the years and  Coach Bibb comes in and tries to change stuff that he's trying to implement. I believe he, Hess, and Tucker work well together. Also, it's got to be a change for him when you go from coaching boys  and then you go to coaching  girls.                       as far as red boiling springs go I think they are coached  very well and they seem to have  our number right now. With that being said I believe if we can control tempo and not let Fleming and Davis get open looks then we'll be fine.                           What do you think Ice? Let's talk Macon vs Celina. I think Macon by 15 or more if they stay out of foul trouble...

Edited by scatback