• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
tnhoosier

2018-2019 8AA

Dekalb is much improved this year it will be interesting if on the right night if they can get in a close game with Macon or Upperman.    What’s y’alls thoughts on this

4 hours ago, Dexter10 said:

Dekalb is much improved this year it will be interesting if on the right night if they can get in a close game with Macon or Upperman.    What’s y’alls thoughts on this

I will say they willbhave to shoot over 60-65% from field and 90% from line and Macon and Upperman will need to play average to have a chance. 

22 hours ago, repoman said:

I will say they willbhave to shoot over 60-65% from field and 90% from line and Macon and Upperman will need to play average to have a chance. 

I’m thinking the main key is to handle the ball when there both pressing and maybe get some easy buckets off their press but in no means does Dekalb need to get in a fast pace game with either of them I believe that would lead to a blow out

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:43 AM, Dexter10 said:

Not saying it want happen but Things would have to fall  dekalb's way. They are both very good and macon will even better next year.If your gonna beat them better do it now

Edited by twistedsister

1 hour ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Yes they should be 

Sometimes when you got two girls who they are trying to make Stars the other girls on the team get tired of just playing defense and not shooting much and the team chemistry gets all messed up . Not saying it will happen but very possible from what I hear 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dexter10 said:

Sometimes when you got two girls who they are trying to make Stars the other girls on the team get tired of just playing defense and not shooting much and the team chemistry gets all messed up . Not saying it will happen but very possible from what I hear 

Very true, need 7-8 seeping playing and scoring to win it all. 

9 hours ago, Dexter10 said:

Very true but what ya expect everyone seen this coming

• Upvote 1

I seen one player take two hard shots while her teammate was wide open for a lay up and she looked at her both times. I say Upperman has a good chance wouldn’t have thought so early but do now