North Greene Huskies

Americal198

Congrats. I'm an Oakdale fan and you guys executed your game plan to perfection in my opinion. Oakdale has been able to get teams into a track meet all year and you guys refused to run with them. Also Oakdale has been undersized in the post all season and no one in Class A really took advantage, but you guys were patient and kept pounding it in to 42. That patience also made Oakdale work a lot harder than they were used to all season on defense. It was a great game to watch and I sure hate it that my team lost, but you guys played well and with a lot of class. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, goosevol said:

Congrats. I'm an Oakdale fan and you guys executed your game plan to perfection in my opinion. Oakdale has been able to get teams into a track meet all year and you guys refused to run with them. Also Oakdale has been undersized in the post all season and no one in Class A really took advantage, but you guys were patient and kept pounding it in to 42. That patience also made Oakdale work a lot harder than they were used to all season on defense. It was a great game to watch and I sure hate it that my team lost, but you guys played well and with a lot of class. 

Thanks for being a fan of your team and for being a good sport.

Edited by Americal198