Job Openings for Next Year

BigOrangeBaller

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, OldSportsGuy said:

Heard this kid is legit! Any word 

Actually...not much! Just heard that he could play "a little", and that he would probably help the team out in a big way "in a year or two". Sounds like someone my be trying to hide something. I do have some sources very close to the team, but the above remarks didn't come from them...I may have to make a call or two.

15 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Actually...not much! Just heard that he could play "a little", and that he would probably help the team out in a big way "in a year or two". Sounds like someone my be trying to hide something. I do have some sources very close to the team, but the above remarks didn't come from them...I may have to make a call or two.

what do you mean "someone may be trying to hide something."

On 9/14/2018 at 7:43 PM, tradertwo said:

That the kid may be better than they'd like for everyone to know. Sheesh!! Post something that includes a little innuendo ( wink,wink...nod, nod ) , or leave anything open to interpretation, and instantly you get interrogated.

I feel you tradertwo.

Didn't get the nod, nod... wink, wink.

Sounds like this conversation is dead if the oldsportsguy know what he is talking about.