T Perry to DCA

WaReAgLe3

57 minutes ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Johnny dont see this happenin. He aint leaving a roster of 100+ for a roster of 27. 6A and D2A are two different animals. BUT he could be tired of them back 2 back region championships followed by 1st round exits.

Johnny Just Sayin

a3782278-be23-4d85-9c0d-f1bc09e751f5-1709031d-9309-4c2f-a944-fab9105633e3-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

I am sure if he leaves it is because he has some help out the door, not because of the players or facilities. He would have not talked to them if something wasn't up. 

3 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

So again you show your ignorance and refuse to acknowledge you're wrong? Lol

You are just precious little fella. Lol Not many folks would be so stubborn while being so wrong but you need to be you.

My school was 1-1 and was three bad snaps and a missed FG from being 2-0 this year against Div 2AA. Future looks bright where I'm standing. The youngest PC might just get a gold ball while he's in school?  If you ever get a chance come see the "multiple" (3) gold balls in the trophy case if you're ever in the area. :)

dont think so mam....Booger never wrong

.....u braggin bout a loss to 4-8 FRA and that win over 1-10 Goodpasture on T.....and 9 of the 10 teams that beat Goodpasture scored more points than U did...and u still bragged....

....and braggin bout that....u toss words like ignorance in other peoples direction

....u go girl.....absolute giant slayers

Booger just sayin laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Booger

1 hour ago, Booger said:

dont think so mam....Booger never wrong

.....u braggin bout a loss to 4-8 FRA and that win over 1-10 Goodpasture on T.....and 9 of the 10 teams that beat Goodpasture scored more points than U did...and u still bragged....

....and braggin bout that....u toss words like ignorance in other peoples direction

....u go girl.....absolute giant slayers

Booger just sayin laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well, FRA gave Lausanne a game. What about Notre Dame? I'll hang up and listen. You just walk right into this stuff. Lol

FTR even showing you how you flapped your gums, again, and were proven wrong you still, again, just keep talking and look goofy. Lol

You sure are good for some chuckles. You even use those "she" and "ma'am " retorts that are true zingers. Lol Good stuff!!!! :)

2 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Well, FRA gave Lausanne a game. What about Notre Dame? I'll hang up and listen. You just walk right into this stuff. Lol

FTR even showing you how you flapped your gums, again, and were proven wrong you still, again, just keep talking and look goofy. Lol

You sure are good for some chuckles. You even use those "she" and "ma'am " retorts that are true zingers. Lol Good stuff!!!! :)

now Alice..pick that phone back up and tell ole Booger whats the FRA vs Luzziane and the ND vs Luzziane got to to do with anything .......FRA beats 1-9 Lipscomb by 3 and thre Irish beat Lipscomb by 27

...and as for the she and mam stuff..r u or r u not.....everyone Booger has chatted with says u r...if u arnt; then Booger will back off a bit

Booger just sayin 11196c77244a9c47adc3e0e5bceb57e6.gif

18 minutes ago, Booger said:

now Alice..pick that phone back up and tell ole Booger whats the FRA vs Luzziane and the ND vs Luzziane got to to do with anything .......FRA beats 1-9 Lipscomb by 3 and thre Irish beat Lipscomb by 27

...and as for the she and mam stuff..r u or r u not.....everyone Booger has chatted with says u r...if u arnt; then Booger will back off a bit

Booger just sayin 11196c77244a9c47adc3e0e5bceb57e6.gif

Well Boog you used comparative scoring didn't you? I used your reasoning bub. You must not use that tiny noggin for anything but holding hats? 

I don't really have a response to your ma'am explaination except to say as expected it's a really weak retort. This debate thingy is just not your thing. Now emoji's are clearly your strength. Using them helps the T chuckle at times. Maybe focus on those more and comment less to keep folks guessing how uninformed you are?

Look forward to sharing a popcorn at a game someday. Maybe even a D1 soccer game?

I disagree. He schedules weak and can't win big games. His offense was horrendous. Without Aiden Raines making broken plays into big gains they rarely scored this past season. The defense was stellar, but he had nothing to do with that.

DCA has their eye on a MUCH bigger prize. One that is used to how the D2 game is played both on and off the field. Will the $ work remains to  be seen.

56 minutes ago, bigchief said:

I disagree. He schedules weak and can't win big games. His offense was horrendous. Without Aiden Raines making broken plays into big gains they rarely scored this past season. The defense was stellar, but he had nothing to do with that.

DCA has their eye on a MUCH bigger prize. One that is used to how the D2 game is played both on and off the field. Will the $ work remains to  be seen.

Bigchief must know something? Give us an update if you get additional intel.