Top Teams in 2A for 2018!

Tiger4life88

23 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

2A is wide open.   Waverly, Peabody, Trousdale County, Meigs County, Adamsville, Columbia Academy, Lewis County, and of course, never count Darren Bowlings Union City bunch out.   Eagleville and Tyner (lost a lot) would be sleepers.

All good picks. I don’t look for Tyner to be as good as they were, but they have a lot more back than what people think. If Trousdale County and Meigs don’t meet in the east semifinals for a trip to Cookeville then someone has severely underachieved. 

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

All good picks. I don’t look for Tyner to be as good as they were, but they have a lot more back than what people think. If Trousdale County and Meigs don’t meet in the east semifinals for a trip to Cookeville then someone has severely underachieved. 

Could not agree more about Meigs. I look for them to have a really good year. As long as they can stay healthy

• Upvote 1

Meigs isn't a sleeper, they were good enough to be there this past season. Our qb who was a mr football finalist got hurt in the playoffs and lost to Rockwood 9-8. A team we beat in regular season at their field 47-14. Our quarterback had 7 touchdowns that game and we played J.V. all 4th quarter. Our quarterback is just that good. Not to mention we are returning all but 2 starters. 

UC had  the injury bug last year. But that system is just next man up. I know it is early but the gold ball will come back west again next year. Region 7 still the stud but Memphis teams look to be reloading for another year big year. Just don’t think east will be able to handle the west again. 

Never know who will pull it out. Only know the East was supposed to have been down according to the people who supposedly know alot about football this past season. And in the End they played with the west just fine. Or does the 2nd overtime championship game count as a blowout according to the west critics?

• Upvote 1