Greeneville @ DB

11 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Did the tribe make any coaching changes on the defense side for 2018 or will it be the same?

I've heard they did a "little shuffling" but no major changes. But I didn't here that from a usually reliable source. It's obvious they need a good DC so they went out and hired a good OC. That's how its done in Kingsport these days.

On 7/17/2018 at 4:51 PM, LINEDAD said:

DB Indians Media Day is set for 8/03 & a full scrimmage will be later in the day...Kingsport against Bristol Tennessee High School. Tailgate at 4:30 so bring some cash and watch some football after. The DB band is going to be there. Free admission - DB Quarterback Club. 6:30 game start 

DB scrimmages - Fri. 7/27 6PM @ Elizabethton - Fri. 8/03 6PM Home vs Tennessee High - Tue. 8/07 @ 2PM vs Ooltewah (neutral site half way)

39 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

No matter how many DB lost, they always seem to have some depth and talent returning each year!   I personally think this will be the toughest regular season game that Greeneville will play and then Betsy 2nd, and the Hill 3rd and either one of those games could go either way if their offense/defense/special teams doesn't show up to play a full 4 qtrs of gritty hard nose football.  

On 4/6/2018 at 4:05 PM, BatmanDevil said:

I'll say this about last years game.A win is a win nomatter how it happened.I'm thankful Greeneville has a head coach and staff like we do,along with a great strength program.Had DB had the same with last years senior class,that would have been a very special 6A teamr sure.    ..