Greeneville @ DB

8 hours ago, Cyclonefan29 said:

Well what’s everyone think about this game? 

What does Db have coming back? 

What about Greeneville? 

Rumor has it Greeneville reloaded and is primed for a back 2 back title run! 

Greeneville returns all their starters besides Seth Crawford (DB/WR), Nick Rideout (OL/DT), and Jamian Thompson (DB/WR).  If They stay healthy they will be scary good and possible the best team Greeneville has ever had.  Multiple Guys with D1 offers and Dorian Goddard already with the Commitment to UVA to play WR.

It was my understanding that last year DB was giving Greeneville everything they wanted and then some, then in typical DB fashion they.... well you guys know the rest of the story.     With DB having a new coach coming on board I just don't think there is any way to accurately predict this game.    I would think though that if anybody beats Greeneville they must play 100% disciplined and 100% mistake-free, and we all know that is nearly impossible to do.

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

It was my understanding that last year DB was giving Greeneville everything they wanted and then some, then in typical DB fashion they.... well you guys know the rest of the story.     With DB having a new coach coming on board I just don't think there is any way to accurately predict this game.    I would think though that if anybody beats Greeneville they must play 100% disciplined and 100% mistake-free, and we all know that is nearly impossible to do.

I would agree with you that DB was giving Greeneville Everything they wanted in the First Half.  Greeneville forced some turnovers and controlled the entire 2nd half and dominated the 4th Quarter.  DB was gassed and Greeneville just kept getting stronger.

I think Greeneville is by far the Team to beat in 4a. I also believe that Anderson County caught the devils off guard last year! Needless to say that won’t happen again imho! I don’t see anyone touching this Greeneville team next year as long as they stay healthy honestly! They have a lot of Div. 1 talent and it’s going to be fun to watch them develop even more this year.

9 hours ago, Cyclonefan29 said:

I think Greeneville is by far the Team to beat in 4a. I also believe that Anderson County caught the devils off guard last year! Needless to say that won’t happen again imho! I don’t see anyone touching this Greeneville team next year as long as they stay healthy honestly! They have a lot of Div. 1 talent and it’s going to be fun to watch them develop even more this year.

Wish those few that are moving on,had another year for the Devils.The Anderson County game reminded  me of the 98 Vols game against Arkansas,very happy to leave with a win.Seth  Crawford saved the season for the Devils in that game.As for who wins the state,you don't have to look back but a couple years ago in 4A to know nothing is a given in football.Catholic was the odds on favorite and lost to Fulton.Central had the great run and shocked Devil ,Fulton and Marshall co. fans before getting beat in the championship game against Memphis East.

I hope DB has a very strong team next year and gives my Devils a great game.That's how you get ready for the playoffs by going against really good teams.DB gave the Devils all they wanted last year and the home team was very glad to come out with a win.I just hope the Tribe can get it together for a change when playoff time comes around.These kids and fans in Kingsport need a great run .It's the home of the best band in the state and there is no reason the football team can't compete at the same high level.Zero reason !