Sumner and Wilson County FBall

15 hours ago, delusional32 said:

Shelbyville beat Wilson central 17-3.

Yep. It is good to get the bad play out of the way in a jamboree that doesn't mean anything. We will be ready to go with Beech this Friday. They've struggled this preseason, but that doesn't mean anything. Crabtree always has his boys ready to play, and I love the atmosphere at Beech. Can't wait until Friday!!!!!!

8 hours ago, WCndaHouse said:

Yep. It is good to get the bad play out of the way in a jamboree that doesn't mean anything. We will be ready to go with Beech this Friday. They've struggled this preseason, but that doesn't mean anything. Crabtree always has his boys ready to play, and I love the atmosphere at Beech. Can't wait until Friday!!!!!!

You are correct. Preseason doesn't mean much but it does give insight on where a team might be at the beginning  of a season. I say Wilson Central wins this Friday night. 

9 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

I would say TC gets to Cookeville regardless as well. As it pertains to this friday, TC has developed alot since last year, but remember Lebanon will be a bigger better faster team than they were last year as well. I think if anything,next year will be breakout season for the Blue Devils.It really takes 3-4 years to get a program in place from top to bottom. As far as our game with the Commandos, I think we have to see how we utilize our QB's. We have 3 that can play on any give down and a solid backfield. I don't believe we have seen Hartsfield really show his mindset on the offensive side of the ball yet. What I have seen in practices is very different than what I have seen in scrimmages. Should be a good game 

I think Lebanon will have a big drop off after this season. They will be losing most of their main players at key positions with many of the other teams in region getting better.

This is their season. They have the senior talent and many of the teams on their schedule lost alot of starters from last year.

17 hours ago, WCndaHouse said:

I told ya Shelbyville is pretty good this year.  Interesting to see how the game with Beech plays out.  

On 8/14/2018 at 6:45 AM, GWAVE1 said:

I told ya Shelbyville is pretty good this year.  Interesting to see how the game with Beech plays out.  

You most certainly did. The Beech game will be interesting, but we've played them well throughout the years. Add in the fact that we are better than them which has me feeling pretty good about Friday night. 

57 minutes ago, WCndaHouse said:

You most certainly did. The Beech game will be interesting, but we've played them well throughout the years. Add in the fact that we are better than them which has me feeling pretty good about Friday night. 

I agree that yall will beat Beech.  Beech will get better as the year goes but just struggling right now on offense.  WC by 14