Sumner and Wilson County FBall

10 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Hville 8-2 with a 1st round loss depending on their draw possibly 2nd

I think MJ goes 10-0 with a loss in the 3rd round.

Don't see Beech making it to the 4th round.

Would be suprised to see Gallatin in the 2nd this year.

Lebanon 8-2 with 1st round loss

Agree

Agree

How are you thinking those matchups shake out?

Right now I'm seeing Oakland/Blackman as 1/2, Cookeville and Riverdale in that order coming out of that region.

And I'm seeing Mt. Juliet/Hendersonville as 1/2, Lebanon and Rossview in that order coming out of that region.

I can't see anybody from that region beating Oakland or Blackman.

I think whoever gets the 1 seed will beat Riverdale. But I think Cookeville will be a tough game for Lebanon or Hendersonville in that 2/3 matchup.

Edited by steelcityroller

3 hours ago, wave88 said:

Eers, I think your post is probably correct.  So far I’m seeing 5A in particular that it’s not as strong as 6A this year.  I’m guessing/hoping that the upper level teams in 5A are close.  I wonder how people would view Gallatin had the beaten Springfield and SC.  We just have to take care of each team one game at a time.  I see a schedule of 6 games that have two that we would be heavy favorites, two that are favorites, one that is a toss up and one as the underdog.  I’m hoping Gallatin continues to improve every game.

Having watched the films, I think Gallatin is better than SC and Springfield, but didn’t perform on the night it mattered. I have Gallatin favored in four games and underdog in two (Beech still has a slight edge to me). 

33 minutes ago, eers said:

Having watched the films, I think Gallatin is better than SC and Springfield, but didn’t perform on the night it mattered. I have Gallatin favored in four games and underdog in two (Beech still has a slight edge to me). 

Beech will/should be favorite in all of the remaining games of regular season.

• Upvote 1