Sumner and Wilson County FBall

4 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

I think MJ could get to the 3rd round but I think Oakland really wants that rematch with Maryville.  This MJ team is better than last years team and that other region is not near as strong as it has been.  

I don’t think MJ can beat Blackman...

On 10/27/2018 at 9:34 AM, GWAVE1 said:

I think MJ could get to the 3rd round but I think Oakland really wants that rematch with Maryville.  This MJ team is better than last years team and that other region is not near as strong as it has been.  

Blackman will Beat MJ by 2-3 Tds in round 2

Edited by CommandoPride1478
Misspell

3 hours ago, jimb1972 said:

anyone know if Station Camp AD/AP still coaching Beech QB"S?

Even if they are it's not illegal according to the TSSAA. I've asked this question before about an active coach training an active player at another school privately. Here is what i got back: 

"He can have a business training on the side.  If a kid that he is training transfers to his high school,  there could be a possible coaching link, which would make that student ineligible at his school.  The student must have already established an athletic record at a high school to be ruled ineligible (if he follows the guy doing the training)." 

16 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

Some schedule announcements for the 2019 season.

Lebanon has dropped Trousdale County and Antioch and will instead play Gallatin and Centennial.

And drum roll please....

Mt. Juliet is gonna play Blackman

I have not heard who Gallatin would drop to play Lebanon.  Wilson Central??  

1 minute ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

Lebanon is replacing Springfield, at least that's the last plan I heard.  The main reason is Lebanon will give us all 3 games, varsity, freshman and jv, Springfield won't.

I always enjoyed the Springfield renewed rivalry.  I hate that it gets bumped but Lebanon is Gallatin’s longest rival.  Maybe they will still scrimmage each other. 

3 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

I always enjoyed the Springfield renewed rivalry.  I hate that it gets bumped but Lebanon is Gallatin’s longest rival.  Maybe they will still scrimmage each other. 

Yeah me too, I hate to see it go.  My understanding of the plan is to open at home against Lebanon, and keep the rest of the schedule the same, other than flipping home and away.

8 minutes ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

Yeah me too, I hate to see it go.  My understanding of the plan is to open at home against Lebanon, and keep the rest of the schedule the same, other than flipping home and away.

Kind of preparing for a possible jump in classification the next go around.  Keeping it all very close too with no travel.