Sumner and Wilson County FBall

26 minutes ago, mondo44 said:

Based on this the Catfish House will see a major dip in revenues on a Friday night in August next year.  Greenwave84EG has been a major contributor to the economy of Robertson County at least every other year.

And with the Robertson County drop will come an immediate revenue increase in Wilson County, and Bellacino's!

27 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Mark William's, you have turned a once proud Gallatin football program into a literal joke. Please step aside and let another person build the program back. How many more losing seasons do we need to see? The proof is there,  no sugar coating this.

My first call would be to Coach Bundy

8 hours ago, eers said:

I’m not sure the administration will make a change. I believe anyone that has a change does so at the coach’s choice. 

The same thing has been happening @ Station Camp for years now, but they have not had the talent of Ghs,Bhs, Hhs mostly every year. Gallatin is really suprising me with how long they have held on to this guy.

There are many reasons it makes sense to change. If the school is not worried about wins and losses, then I know for sure they are concerned about money. And Gallatin football has brought big money to that school for years. The QB club has been of major support to all GHS sports. The way the football program looks, the ticket gates and QB club support are taking a big hit.

As far as on the field, it's obvious almost every game that I have gone to that the players are very under coached and way out of position all the time. They do not follow blocks well, they dont often play to the whistle. You could talk about the simple and predictable playcalling, but I think that is a moot point since they can't even do the simple things correctly. They still have good football players going through the school. But if they do not make the change, they will all start going elsewhere, book it.

Edited by thegreatone36

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

The same thing has been happening @ Station Camp for years now, but they have not had the talent of Ghs,Bhs, Hhs mostly every year. Gallatin is really suprising me with how long they have held on to this guy.

There are many reasons it makes sense to change. If the school is not worried about wins and losses, then I know for sure they are concerned about money. And Gallatin football has brought big money to that school for years. The QB club has been of major support to all GHS sports. The way the football program looks, the ticket gates and QB club support are taking a big hit.

As far as on the field, it's obvious almost every game that I have gone to that the players are very under coached and way out of position all the time. They do not follow blocks well, they dont often play to the whistle. You could talk about the simple and predictable playcalling, but I think that is a moot point since they can't even do the simple things correctly. They still have good football players going through the school. But if they do not make the change, they will all start going elsewhere, book it.

Let me ask you a question if I may.   This is not trying to start anything, just a question.   What are you doing to support Gallatin Green Wave football?  Are you buying season tickets, going to the Steak dinner and auction, reverse raffle?  Are you volunteering to help with the stadium renovations?  Are you telling kids reasons why they should go out for football or stay on the team?  What are you doing to help?  Like I said, not trying to start anything, just curious.  

• Upvote 2