Sumner and Wilson County FBall

14 hours ago, WCndaHouse said:

One game does not define our season. We had some new kids that didn’t play to their potential last night but that happens when you get in under the lights for the first time. Our kids fought to the very end and scored 14 late. We didn’t quit. Keep sleeping because we will be rolling by district play. Go Wildcats!!!!!! 

Got it!

Weekly excuses for WCndaHouse

Week 1

Please try to get a bit more creative next week though. I will compile all these for you every week so we can all go back and understand why such a powerhouse team just isn't getting it done. 

PANTHER PRIDE

Edited by DylanPanthers1

50 minutes ago, eers said:

Here it is... The way too early to know anything regular season predictions for this group.

Mt Juliet  10-0

Hendersonville 7-3/8-2

Beech 7-3/8-2

Lebanon 7-3/8-2

Wilson Central 5-5

Gallatin 4-6

Station Camp 3-7

That some bold predictions. I think Lebanon wins 8 for sure. Their only 2 possible losses imo would be Hville or MJ. 

MJ has a 10-0 chance

Agree on Hville if they pick up a win next week

Beech I can see 7 wins maybe more

Gallatin with 4 wins?  Well that's bold. I think people have this perception that Springfield is not a quality football team. They went to the state game last year, and are loaded again for a rerun this year. Beat em last year, came down to the wire this year. We'll see I guess..

Who are the 5 wins you see Central having?  Have you seen the schedule?Very curious 

Station Camp will get a minimum of 3 

Edited by thegreatone36

19 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

That some bold predictions. I think Lebanon wins 8 for sure. Their only 2 possible losses imo would be Hville or MJ. 

MJ has a 10-0 chance

Agree on Hville if they pick up a win next week

Beech I can see 7 wins maybe more

Gallatin with 4 wins?  Well that's bold. I think people have this perception that Springfield is not a quality football team. They went to the state game last year, and are loaded again for a rerun this year. Beat em last year, came down to the wire this year. We'll see I guess..

Who are the 5 wins you see Central having?  Have you seen the schedule?Very curious 

Station Camp will get a minimum of 3 

Gallatin - There’s nondenying they have talent, but that hasn’t converted to wins. Springfield is good, but would still be lower half of the teams listed above. Wins that I see are SC, Hillwood, HL and Glencliff. 

Wilson Central - Also underachieving year after year. Winable games Rossview, Overton, Gallatin, LaVergne and SC. 

Station Camp - Until they prove they can win I don’t put a lot of weight on a win over Antioch. Wins I see are Antioch, Rossview and HL. 

As I said previously, these are the way too early predictions. I could be way off. 

8 hours ago, eers said:

This weeks pick’em:

Hendersonville @ Centennial  

Overton @ MJ 

Beech @ HC 

Mcgavock @ Lebanon

Smyrna @ WC

Gallatin @ SC

This week will say a lot for Beech.  I am not sold on them from what I have heard but I know Crabtree does magic every year.  

15 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

This week will say a lot for Beech.  I am not sold on them from what I have heard but I know Crabtree does magic every year.  

Right now is the best time to play them, as they will get better as the year progresses.  If they can knock off HC this week they will be a team to contend with for sure.

I believe there are a lot of teams in this group that have some questions and this week will likely answer a few of those.

No need for MJ to schedule weak no con games other than to make their overall record look better. I could understand it more if you had a very young  team without many seniors and juniors with experience. This year's team is loaded with talent ( a couple of D-1's to boot. )

I would like to see them schedule 2 Rutherford Co. schools and play Hillsboro and Cookeville. Nothing better than a win you have to fight for.

It will be interesting to see what the schedule looks like next year.

1 hour ago, BKisler said:

No need for MJ to schedule weak no con games other than to make their overall record look better. I could understand it more if you had a very young  team without many seniors and juniors with experience. This year's team is loaded with talent ( a couple of D-1's to boot. )

I would like to see them schedule 2 Rutherford Co. schools and play Hillsboro and Cookeville. Nothing better than a win you have to fight for.

It will be interesting to see what the schedule looks like next year.

I would love for MJ to do that because as it stands right now, Oakland and Blackman are probably looking at scheduling a home and home with out of the state teams. MJ doesnt have to have a real tough non region slate, but they do need to at least challenge themselves. Oakland and Maryville are perfect examples of this

8 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I would love for MJ to do that because as it stands right now, Oakland and Blackman are probably looking at scheduling a home and home with out of the state teams. MJ doesnt have to have a real tough non region slate, but they do need to at least challenge themselves. Oakland and Maryville are perfect examples of this

Couldn’t agree more. Strictly speaking about Hendersonville, I’m glad we schedule tough non conference opponents.. Only way to get better is play too competition