another new coach in 9AA

bballinformer

Got a call from a friend of mine close to the program and said everyone at White House has been let go!? Shocked to say the least but not surprised because its White House and the basketball program and no one knows or cares whats going on their with people in charge and that goes back to Coach Bryant haha!! If it aint football it doesn't matter there. Good luck to those coaches hopefully the young ones land on their feet and hopefully those kids get a good coach come in because that team is talented!! Any news on hiring at white house or these coaches going elsewhere let us know I am curious

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/8/2018 at 9:23 AM, ForeverHoopsFan said:

Has anyone seen White House play this summer? Anxious to see how they look. 

they look good they got one of the most athletic players and best shooters in sumner co to transfer in that will be a huge help. They needed more athletes, Still missing a post player that can dominate when the shots arent falling but they have enough shooting that it might not be a factor until late in the year. They should be fun to watch though

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2018 at 12:44 PM, bballinformer said:

Got a call from a friend of mine close to the program and said everyone at White House has been let go!? Shocked to say the least but not surprised because its White House and the basketball program and no one knows or cares whats going on their with people in charge and that goes back to Coach Bryant haha!! If it aint football it doesn't matter there. Good luck to those coaches hopefully the young ones land on their feet and hopefully those kids get a good coach come in because that team is talented!! Any news on hiring at white house or these coaches going elsewhere let us know I am curious

Did Welch even get a shot at this job? I thought he was coach in waiting.