CrossHit 8U Looking for Talent!

ZachOBrien

CrossHit Sports Academy in Gallatin, TN is looking for athletic talent for the upcoming fall season. I am looking to carry 11 players. I would like to get roughly 4 tournaments in during the fall to begin building chemistry amongst the boys. We would then continue on with practicing and conditioning the remainder of the off-season (we have a private agility instructor worked into the team fee for your child). We have a very nice indoor facility that will enable us to practice in all seasons.

Ultimately, my goal is to bring your child to a closer likeness of Christ through the lessons that are taught in the game of baseball. I believe that baseball is a great avenue for teaching good morals, competitiveness, and sheer work ethic. I would be honored to have the opportunity to evaluate your kid and see if we are a good fit for the upcoming season. Please reach out to me if you are interested in a private or public tryout.

Zach O'Brien
(615) 956-3524
[email protected]