Post Season

DCURTIS

Farragut's very tight OT win over Oak Ridge and Bearden's destruction of Science Hill tonight both surprising.  

But best 4 teams in East TN AAA now get to face off.  Will be two very good AAA Region Finals in East TN:   DB at Bearden, and Maryville at Farragut.  

Replying to BigG and Boog......yes, I have returned verbally but I have never really left.  I figured it was just best that I listen and learn....as things unfold out there.  Love the Rip Van Kaz.....man, your wit is getting close to par with mine.  Perhaps some day we'll open up a comedy club and give the masses more....!  G, always checking in on your posts.....information tends to stick to you like Velcro.

Heck, I'm just honored you two noticed.

Kazalito 

12 hours ago, kazam37 said:

AlcoaDad......how you feel it is going to go tonight?  I have heard G-P is rounding into form and your kids are starting to jell too.  Were you at the Oneida-CG game last night?  Any perspective on the two clubs you might meet on Saturday?

Kaz

Kaz

To quote Pat Summitt, we just try to survive and advance!

Signal Mountain uses their superior numbers to wear down CSAS. Wins 1-0 to earn the right to host RePublic. Signal should advance to state if they keep their head straight and continue to play tough defense.  CSAS will travel to Merrol Hyde hoping for a better results than our girls experienced this fall in the same situation. This battle of magnet schools should be a good one.

To all the soccer community in SE TN.  The Howard Hustling Tigers are one step away from a trip to Murfreesboro.  I hope if these young men earn this honor that we make sure that we support them, their families, and Coach Warner in their journey.  It's not every day that a students from an inner city school and their families get to experience such exciting success.  Go Howard and Go Chattanooga soccer community. 

8 hours ago, FreePressPatriot said:

To all the soccer community in SE TN.  The Howard Hustling Tigers are one step away from a trip to Murfreesboro.  I hope if these young men earn this honor that we make sure that we support them, their families, and Coach Warner in their journey.  It's not every day that a students from an inner city school and their families get to experience such exciting success.  Go Howard and Go Chattanooga soccer community. 

I'm very happy for Howard. Hope they make it to the boro. 

Well, looks like we are headed to Tornado Alley.  I won't lie.....the Oneida team Alcoa is facing is a very beat up group and injuries continue to pile up.  With 19 players on the team, the depth is getting razor thin.  To date, the Indians have suffered broken foot, broken collarbone, broken foot, blown knee, heat exhaustion (since returned), intestinal injury, and player left the team.  Those are not exaggerations or excuses....we will definitely show up and play Saturday.  The boys that are still fit to play have shown a ton of heart.  CG can tell you we just keep at it and we won't quit.

I look forward to standing with the boys....they should be admired for their resolve.  Win or lose won't crack the intensity of this team's play.  Have all the respect in the world for Alcoa....they have always been a respected program. 

Kazano