Post Season

DCURTIS

On 5/17/2018 at 11:28 PM, FreePressPatriot said:

To all the soccer community in SE TN.  The Howard Hustling Tigers are one step away from a trip to Murfreesboro.  I hope if these young men earn this honor that we make sure that we support them, their families, and Coach Warner in their journey.  It's not every day that a students from an inner city school and their families get to experience such exciting success.  Go Howard and Go Chattanooga soccer community. 

Congrats! Our girls went last fall for the 1st time ever, won the whole thing as well, and I know how exciting this is. Well done!!

Go Tornados!!

2 hours ago, FreePressPatriot said:

Howard wins 3-1.  Controlled the 2nd half.  CONGRATS TIGERS!! State Bound for the first time.

Proud of the Hustl’n Tigers, Bucs and Patriots, (win or lose). 

I will miss the rivalry games between CSAS and Boyd, Grace, ND, and CCS.

it would be a shame if CSAS never played them again. I had the pleasure of witnessing the only three victories over CCS against many losses. Games against Boyd Buc meant time to get physical. Coach Shim always agreed to play the Irish against the Patriots. 

• Like 1

On 5/18/2018 at 10:42 PM, FreePressPatriot said:

Well done Bucs. Good Luck to Woods, Otero and the rest of  the crew! Hope to be there on Wednesday to watch. 

And thanks a lot for letting us play on your turf field Thursday for the CSAS & SM region final.  We appreciate you sharing your blessings. 

Anytime. Hopefully we will get CSAS back on the schedule. I always enjoyed those games.